How the Siege of the Atlas Launch Went

So all winners are GGG employees as always !!! nice event
So, with the total peak (270.260) and the steamdb peak (158.882) we can deduce that currently close to 59% of all players are playing through steam.
Last edited by Taomi on Feb 7, 2022, 10:32:50 AM
We were told the vanity numbers don't mean anything, remember?
Delete please.
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Feb 7, 2022, 11:18:35 AM
I'm really pleased with the new mechanic, even though every time I create a hasted enemy I fear for my life in SSF HC. I really wish you guys can take one release to fix quality of life issues, like not being able to work normally with inventory during selling/buying, the sound glitches or vendors (different than Siosa) not recognizing the fact that I have tons of currency in my stash. Those are the things that bother me the most at the moment and no league mechanic will fix it. Anyway, I'm really happy about your work so far, the down to earth style of QnA with ZiggyD, the overall hype around the new league... It's such a breath of fresh air after I stopped playing WoW and commited to this game instead! Oh and I totally dig the non-money approach to prices, but I would love to be able to participate in a race where you can for example race for 10h within a week - something both streamers and plebs, hardcore and softcore, casual and tryhard can participate in without sacrifing life obligations and more importantly health, like in the current boss race. Playing a game for tens of hours straight really makes it impossible for many to participate in.
"
Will I be able to play controller soon. I would like to play this league, but cannot use a mouse very well.

I am the same way. can not play with a mouse. but if you are looking for controller, I say the PlayStation would be your best bet. Unless you are a streamer. not too many watches console streams. It is a smooth controller play feel.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Gratz but can you keep them with terrible Archnemesis sorting?

Delete tiers so stackable would go a long way to organizing and giving enough storage.

This!
Delete level of archnemesis items so they can stack, since using them doesnt depend of item level anyway, but on the area level where is used.

OR IF ITEM LEVEL COUNTS

do the type like in map tab, so they can still stack on each other even if different levels.

Im not talking of a real QOL solution, like organize them in a sort of book recipes like bestiary, that would be awsome (and take more time probably)
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
We were told the vanity numbers don't mean anything, remember?

They only don't matter when they are bad.

There seems to be a lot of back patting going on at GGG. No doubt its been a good start, but there are some serious bugs atm. Blight maps? Nah won't open. Abyss? Stops mid-encounter so you get no troves.

They're just the tip of the iceberg as they're effecting the content I like, the bug forum is full atm.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Feb 7, 2022, 11:45:47 AM
"
Bolaway wrote:
The game is badly optimized for the many contents at same time. I'd remove expedition mechanics and fix some problems like (my mouse doesn't work correctly in the game).

Maybe I'm tired of the game, but I don't feel the fun of playing anymore. Many things and nothing work 100%.

sucks to be you bro, something is wrong on your end, I haven't been disconnected once! smoothest lunch ever
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
I can't pinpoint what exactly changed, maybe it's the atlas, or what, but the game doesn't feel like the job anymore, so well done GGG.
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info