Archnemesis Recipe Hinting

I really like your solution!
If you actualy spend a few minutes to look and read the hints you get basically all the information you need.

The only thing you could improve imo is some sort of sorting system.
Discovered recipes should be visible in something like a bench craft list with undiscovered recipes in question marks.
The current system kinda sucks.
Notice me Mathil-San!
PoE > other ARPG but please remove ID/Portal scrolls. Less Weight!
Merge ultimatum mechanic with ritual loot, remove harvest, more beast storage.

Atziri's rule and Doryani's Fist are pretty awesome.
The inventory is definitely not big enough for this type of hinting system to feel good.
My short-term memory is basically non-existent because of the medication I'm on. Every time I encounter a statue or get a drop I have to alt+tab to an image someone on reddit made. It lists all the parts and draws lines between them to indicate recipes. It's really hard to read, but it's the best we have for now. It takes me a few minutes to figure out if I can use the thing that just dropped or if I need it for a future recipe. An in-game interface to keep track of the recipes you've discovered would help immensely.

Even if I'm on the verge of giving up on the league mechanic, I'm loving the rest of the stuff this patch.

Keep up the good work! :)
Fix blighted maps please, its impossible to farm it
Your obsession with text filters is really disturbing. There are constants in the game that you could just make buttons for. Like regions in the previous leagues, why did I have to type "val" *every time* I opened the stash? There could just have been buttons to filter each region below the inventory (and remember the selection).

And now the same with Archnemesis. The number of recipes in the game is known and fixed. You could add buttons to the Archnemesis inventory to filter the ingredients for that inventory which gradually get revealed as you discover recipes. Please don't make me type a filter *every goddamn time* the window opens. And to make life easier, hovering over a complex recipe could highlight the ones needed to make its ingredients. We also desperately need buttons for sorting by ingredient type or level. It gets so messy so quickly.

As a software developer I get how quick and easy it is to just extend a text filter compared to adding buttons and unlocking and hover functionality etc, but this stuff matters. I absolutely hate having to type the same filter in the UI over and over and over again.

UX really is not your strong game GGG, I hope you are taking notes and putting more effort into UI and UX design for PoE 2.
just ripped because your archnemesis mob exploded after i killed him. 10 levels over area level, marauder. Which idiot programmed that? 2 days of farming lost.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Isn't data mining technically a violation of the ToS? I always figured GGG just tolerated PoEDB and couldn't pin it on any account anyways. Apparently GGG makes this part of their core game plan.
Further to issues mentioned previously by other players with learning recipes which have parts that are used for multiple outcomes, is the opportunity cost involved with trying to organize and maintain a functional system within such a confined and featureless stash space. The least frustrating, albeit disappointing way to use what is currently available seems to be stacking as many low tier currency and div card pieces as possible and then filler for the third and fourth round when necessary. Beyond early mapping, even that may not be enjoyable or worthwhile enough to continue engaging with.
Seeing as the level of the tokens doesnt really do much by the time you get to maps, if like to see them stackable. Thst way we could store far more of them, I stead if leaving g some of the floor which feels bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info