Archnemesis Recipe Hinting

make ALOOOOOOT MORE MUCH BIGGER inventory!
+ add sort options (many diff options like tier, names, etc etc)
+ better UI
+ more space again
+ stack if can
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I like finding the recipes but I do feel like the drop rate of some is too low, I completed the entire acts without dropping a vampiric...

Needs more space or stacking I'm leaving alot of useful ones on the ground trying to complete complex recipes.

Some of the monsters that spawn are impossible to kill.

Needs a auto sort.

Would also be great to auto create a recipe you have completed before with the click of a button if you have the available mods. Maybe like a list of recipes you have completed that you could click on.

Other then that the new league mechanicis alot of fun and I would like to see it go core.

One other issue is the items dropped by the new bosses is absolutely disgusting...
I feel this game needs a massive rework on item drops, If I kill a big boss I expect to drop SOMETHING. But instead I drop nothing like not a single thing my loot filter shows. The game has way too many trash uniques, if I find a unique you would expect it to be that a valuable very rare item but instead it's just trash like always. As a casual player it's impossible to make any currency as the crafting system is way to complex, so I don't make any currency because 99.98% of the time the items that drop are worthless.

You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info