Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Launches Soon

GGG seems to have done everything right with this expansion. Now to see if the first couple weeks will be smooth or are we getting more beta testing controversies. Let’s goooo!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Can't wait!
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Thank you, guys! Also, thank you for mentioning the specific timings for when the patch and for when the server will come up.
Started playing PoE in Ultimatum. Started playing seriously in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
Last edited by ash91_ on Feb 3, 2022, 7:02:04 PM
That was a early torrent compared to earlier! Will seed this!
POGGERS
This new expansion is gonna be amazing, can't wait to click on those new nods and juice my progression ^^.
"
a_k_a wrote:
Imagine racing PvE.... Just go sellout for Ark Lost and stay there. That game actually has a chance for eSports :D

And the award for most irrelevant comment goes to....
SeeyaLaterZana.torrent HAHAHAHAAHAH
"
Mokurp wrote:
good luck for who want play the p2w korean mmo (such a s..t game)

hope this league goes well without twice enchanted, fated connections and with less awakened gems
could at least give back the enchanted fossil

With 36 challenges I'm sure you have the time to do just fine without a couple div cards. It is gonna be ok. I promise.
Will the sound bugs introduced in patch 3.16.3 ( https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228855 ) be fixed in the update?

Or will we have to wait 'til 3.17.2+ due to...you know, all the new bugs coming?

Despite my serious skepticism above, I AM looking forward to the new endgame!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info