Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Launches Soon

"
nerdfacenyan wrote:

I'd rather my friend group be able to pull the update from my 10gbps seedbox than have to deal with GGG's overloaded servers at launch

i don't think the gameserver is delivering the updates. for that you ususally rent some akamai cdn bandwidth.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Jerle wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
GGG seems to have done everything right with this expansion. Now to see if the first couple weeks will be smooth or are we getting more beta testing controversies. Let’s goooo!

I always get a kick out of seeing your post - specifically how the legacy tags got capped at 7 to solve for post height, but you are on your way to row 11 in icons.

We'll get to row 12 very quickly if GGG doesnt disappoint with the league launch! ;)

Yeah, way back when I was trying to keep up. But then that got too rich for my blood!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Can we start torrent downloading?
Can't wait for maps. This new atlas tree is amazeballs.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
There is a issue with the torrent, but it apparently appears only or if you use Transmission-BT as client. Use some other client like qBittorent for example and the torrent should work.
When do the new stash tabs become available for purchase?
Can't wait :)
When do we get the new stash tabs ? Nothing in store yet ...
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Client crashing for anyone else while checking resources for 3.17? I've downloaded Content.ggpk and copied it to PoE game folder, overwriting the old file.
Why Patch-notes are soo weak this time?
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info