Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Launches Soon

Why download before if you have to wait the server open? Can't understand why PoE players love to haste.

All of this to leave the game in one week.
"
Bolaway wrote:
Why download before if you have to wait the server open? Can't understand why PoE players love to haste.

Because old league gppk loves to screw itself.
And do like 40-50G fat
Last edited by DarkJen on Feb 4, 2022, 6:59:22 AM
Ready for some fun ! :D
bring to console earlier!!! thanks!
Enjoy league.
3 month break for me ^^
When do the new stash tabs become available?
when can we buy the flask and gem stash tabs?
"
Bolaway wrote:

I'd rather my friend group be able to pull the update from my 10gbps seedbox than have to deal with GGG's overloaded servers at launch
"
Jerle wrote:
GGG seems to have done everything right with this expansion. Now to see if the first couple weeks will be smooth or are we getting more beta testing controversies. Let’s goooo!

I always get a kick out of seeing your post - specifically how the legacy tags got capped at 7 to solve for post height, but you are on your way to row 11 in icons.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
GGG seems to have done everything right with this expansion. Now to see if the first couple weeks will be smooth or are we getting more beta testing controversies. Let’s goooo!

I always get a kick out of seeing your post - specifically how the legacy tags got capped at 7 to solve for post height, but you are on your way to row 11 in icons.

We'll get to row 12 very quickly if GGG doesnt disappoint with the league launch! ;)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info