3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
brunowa wrote:
"
Baroc wrote:
Could anybody who is smarter than me please look at my profile?

I feel like i'm doing something fundamentally wrong and i'm bad at POB. When i load my character into a POB of this build i do so much less damage it's not even funny.

Would really appreciate if someone could take a quick look.

Everything about your profile needs upgrading to even come anywhere near the POB DPS. Note that the POB is end-game.. it's something to work towards. Most people probably won't ever hit it... but it gives you a north star of what to work towards.

In saying that, some people in league have already killed the Pinnacle Bosses with this build on about a 2ex budget.

Keep levelling up.
Get a +3 bow
Get a levl 20/21 Explosive Arrow
Quality all your gems
DOT on quiver
Ele damage with attacks on rings
Catalyst belt to 42% faster ignites
Jewels
etc

Thank you for the help m8, much appreciated.

Is there any trick so my totems don't die quick btw (except totem life and resists)?
What are they dying to? They should be fine. Maybe they are taking reflected damage?
"
morgiarti wrote:
Hello and thank you so much for the guide.

Could you, please, let us know about Bandit & Ascendancies for this build?

Thanks

Kill all for bandits and points.

Ascendencies:
1) Shaper of Flames
2) Mastermind of Discord
3) Heart of Destruction
4) Bastian of Elements for defence, or Shaper of Storms for offence.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
morgiarti wrote:
Hello and thank you so much for the guide.

Could you, please, let us know about Bandit & Ascendancies for this build?

Thanks

Kill all for bandits and points.

Ascendencies:
1) Shaper of Flames
2) Mastermind of Discord
3) Heart of Destruction
4) Bastian of Elements for defence, or Shaper of Storms for offence.

Thank you for your help!
Anyone got any idea on next upgrades other than Catalysts on Belt are comming, starting to unveil for the bow craft and roll better implicits on boots? Budget is 20ish EX.

Spoiler
"
brunowa wrote:
What are they dying to? They should be fine. Maybe they are taking reflected damage?

to the rares from league mechanic, beyond bosses....aoe stuff mostly
Last edited by Baroc on Feb 7, 2022, 12:01:15 PM
"
Baroc wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

to the rares from league mechanic, beyond bosses....aoe stuff mostly

Honestly, consider swapping Inspiration for Lifetap, swapping the mana flask for a second life flask and just resummon them from time to time, doing so was a huge QoL boost for me and its not like we desperately need the dps.
Can Onslaught Support be worked into this build? I think it requires you to do damage yourself so I can't use it with Frenzy? And if I use it with EA, the buff is not applied as it is the Ballista Totems which do the damage.
"
dragothica wrote:
Can Onslaught Support be worked into this build? I think it requires you to do damage yourself so I can't use it with Frenzy? And if I use it with EA, the buff is not applied as it is the Ballista Totems which do the damage.

There are better ways of getting onslaught than the support gem, three come to mind:

1) Silver Flask
2) Death Rush ring (Ignite kills count as "your" kills so it works)
3) Sleepless Sentry Notable on a Medium Cluster Jewel
A few tips that helped me out tremendously to survive and do absolute crazy content without dying

1) immediately get 100% suppression capped = get boots gloves and helmet with suppresion, take Magebane and Reflexes

2) Do NOT take Heart Of Destruction its a giant meme bait only for giga geared characters. Take Shaper Of Storms and Bastion Of Elements

3) Purity Of Elements is incredibly and way way way stronger than Determination, combine in with Grace and Defiance Banner

4) Always carry a Phasing flask during mapping - this is the key element that will allow you to zoom t16 maps in 1 minute

have fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info