3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Updates ?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
treirk wrote:
Yo!! hi peopple, im league starting with this build, but i don't understand the way elemental equilibrium works, the leveling video speak about don't have fire damage in gear, that's ok, but im watching that mobs get "Vulnerable to lightning" and not "Vulnerable to fire" i don't understand how it's work and i have mastermind of discord.

Some help apreciate!! regards!

See comment above. That's all you need to know about EE.

1. Basically, with EE and Mastermind of Discord, you are stacking a shittonne of -fire resistance on enemies.

2. Then your Explosive Arrows explode dealing massive fire damage.

3. Then they die.

thx 4 the reply, understood thx!
"
darciaz wrote:
That endgame bow doesn't make any sense -- what bow should I be aiming for?

That's literally end game bow.

+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed bow gems
Attack speed
Craft damage over time multi or gain fire dmg as extra chaos dmg.

Make sure it's a thicket bow for attack speed.

The other stats are useless. Feel free to craft one that uses the 2 extra affixes better, but it's totally not needed and would only be for if you have crazy $$ to invest going for a mirror tier bow.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 5, 2022, 5:17:03 PM
"
shacramas wrote:
Updates ?

Very very minor if any. Will update POB later tonight but current one is pretty much as is.

Played for a few hrs yesterday in 3.17 on Standard. Felt amazing.

New implicits could be awesome too. Can get fire DOT on gloves which would be nice. I'm sure there will be a tonne of options to explore.

Will see if I can get a video up of the new bosses either today or tomorrow.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 5, 2022, 5:43:42 PM
Build is pretty broken, both bosses down in League with incredibly mediocre gear, the combination of wide open arenas and blink arrow is doing lots of work.

Stupid question about a build mechanic: Does Rain of Splinter increase Boss-DPS? Unsure if I can safely slot int a Life+DPS jewel during big Bossfights, don‘t wanna risk bricking a big fight this early in the league.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Feb 5, 2022, 6:20:42 PM
"
Build is pretty broken, both bosses down in League with incredibly mediocre gear, the combination of wide open arenas and blink arrow is doing lots of work.

Stupid question about a build mechanic: Does Rain of Splinter increase Boss-DPS? Unsure if I can safely slot int a Life+DPS jewel during big Bossfights, don‘t wanna risk bricking a big fight this early in the league.

Rain of Splinters is most for additional QOL for mapping.

I have actually removed mine completely and just gone for a DPS/life jewel instead.

And yeh this is build will 100% get nerf hammer at end of league, haha
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 5, 2022, 7:04:51 PM
Now I am lvl 77 , playing around T4 maps .. dmg is very good, but I am very squishy :( ranged mobs are too enoying.
My Life 2700.

Any basic tips, how to play more comfortable ?
"
brunowa wrote:

Rain of Splinters is most for additional QOL for mapping.

I have actually removed mine completely and just gone for a DPS/life jewel instead.

And yeh this is build will 100% get nerf hammer at end of league, haha

Does the minus reduced dmg % roll Rain of Splinters matters for EA totems?
I just reached Maps and found this nice 6-L Chest Piece from a Vaal Side Area. The item is Corrupted and I can't just yet reforge it so I have to use non-recommended Skill Gems. I'm curious if Swift Affliction and Faster Attacks gems are usable with Explosive Arrow or is there any other Green Gems I should use instead of them?

Hopefully item link works, first time trying it out.

I also have a Tabula so which is recommended, Tabula with optimal Skill Gems or with that 6-L but with non-optimal Skill Gems?
"
dragothica wrote:
I just reached Maps and found this nice 6-L Chest Piece from a Vaal Side Area. The item is Corrupted and I can't just yet reforge it so I have to use non-recommended Skill Gems. I'm curious if Swift Affliction and Faster Attacks gems are usable with Explosive Arrow or is there any other Green Gems I should use instead of them?

Hopefully item link works, first time trying it out.

I also have a Tabula so which is recommended, Tabula with optimal Skill Gems or with that 6-L but with non-optimal Skill Gems?

You should not use swift affliction, it reduces the time the fuse stay in the target, thus reducing your big hits, if you are experienced with the whole thing you might be able to find enough skill effect duration on the tree to fix it but thats a lot of effort for little gain. I would reccomend just tossing an added cold damage support in there and then recoloring/getting a 6l bow ASAP. Added cold is only about 10% less DPS than elemental damage with attacks in my setup for what its worth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info