Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Could anybody who is smarter than me please look at my profile?

I feel like i'm doing something fundamentally wrong and i'm bad at POB. When i load my character into a POB of this build i do so much less damage it's not even funny.

Would really appreciate if someone could take a quick look.
"
Baroc wrote:
Could anybody who is smarter than me please look at my profile?

I feel like i'm doing something fundamentally wrong and i'm bad at POB. When i load my character into a POB of this build i do so much less damage it's not even funny.

Would really appreciate if someone could take a quick look.

Everything about your profile needs upgrading to even come anywhere near the POB DPS. Note that the POB is end-game.. it's something to work towards. Most people probably won't ever hit it... but it gives you a north star of what to work towards.

In saying that, some people in league have already killed the Pinnacle Bosses with this build on about a 2ex budget.

Keep levelling up.
Get a +3 bow
Get a levl 20/21 Explosive Arrow
Quality all your gems
DOT on quiver
Ele damage with attacks on rings
Catalyst belt to 42% faster ignites
Jewels
etc

Last edited by brunowa on Feb 6, 2022, 5:24:35 PM
Updated first post:

Updated POB to 3.17

Added "Gear Detailed" section

Added videos of my first attempts (going in blind) at the The Searing Exarch and The Eater of Worlds.
Mastermind of Discord doesn't trigger from the totems so how are you procing that? If I look at my mana regen I don't gain the 1% from it and my damage feels the same.
Quick question about 10% faster ignites. Is it worth it to take it on Lethal Pride node at the cost of 200 life? (also lost 1% regen but have other sources). Gained frenzy duration and +1 to charges.
"
KanameChidori wrote:
Mastermind of Discord doesn't trigger from the totems so how are you procing that? If I look at my mana regen I don't gain the 1% from it and my damage feels the same.

Totems are not you but it uses your skill and exposure comes from your skill so it will gets extra -25%.

"
Feydaleth wrote:
Quick question about 10% faster ignites. Is it worth it to take it on Lethal Pride node at the cost of 200 life? (also lost 1% regen but have other sources). Gained frenzy duration and +1 to charges.

That's all personal preference.

Do you need more DPS or survivability for your setup? That will answer your question.
Best way to craft your bow?
"
puka18 wrote:
Best way to craft your bow?

1. Essence of Dread or Zeal. Get both +2 socketed bow gems and attack speed.
2. Annul any mods if necessary (need 1 prefix and 1 suffix open).
3. Craft "cannot roll attack mods"
4. Exalt slam for +1 gems.
5. Craft "Fire DOT Multiplier"
Hello and thank you so much for the guide.

Could you, please, let us know about Bandit & Ascendancies for this build?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info