3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Feydaleth wrote:
For some reason Unnatural Instinct near Avatar of the Hunt seems to provide phasing with just EA Ballistas even though it is not supposed to. Am I seeing things?

Technically your Totems dont (usually) kill the mobs, your ignite does. So most kills in this build count as "your" kills, which is why things like the EA-Phasing and the Death Rush thing works.

@ntpphong: If this is the only source of flat non-fire damage then it makes sense, you need some source of flat lightning or cold to activate Elemental Equilibrium (and never have fire)
How to get 6 totems? I have only 5.
"
Huntersyava wrote:
How to get 6 totems? I have only 5.

Watchtowers Notable or Sentinel Quiver
When we use Arcanist Brand with Flame Surge doesnt this result in a trigger of +25 Res to Fire (because of EE)?
"
Robot2021 wrote:
When we use Arcanist Brand with Flame Surge doesnt this result in a trigger of +25 Res to Fire (because of EE)?

No, since we have Ancestral bond(You deal no damage) the initial hit does not deal any damage, the burning ground however is a secondary effect that is to my understanding not "you". You can easily double check this by hovering over monsters, if "vulnerable to fire" does not pop up then EE is screwed up.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Feb 8, 2022, 6:26:16 AM
"
matiop12 wrote:
Hi,

Im begginer and I dont understand why on website is other skill combination than POB?

Any way someone can tell me why we are using this skill in this build?

-Arcane brand
-Flame surge
-Lifetap
-Lighting Spire Traps
?

How to look you gameplay on this build? You just run and put Balistas with Auras on? What with others skills? Only on boss?

Thx for help

So. Can Someone answer me? How to Play this build? For now i'm Just spamming balistas and die often.
"
ntpphong wrote:

For some reason in pob when I do Add # lightning damage it gives me almost 300k more ignite dps than increased ele damage with attack skills. Is this correct?

Yeah, the Lightning Damage Part gets added to the Explosion.
And thanks to "Shaper of Flames" this also gets added to the Ignite.

Added Ele-Damage is Strong!

"
matiop12 wrote:

So. Can Someone answer me? How to Play this build? For now i'm Just spamming balistas and die often.

Yeah. Just Place Totems and focus on evading things.

Arcane Brand / Trap / Frenzy can be used as DPS Boost on Bosses if needed.
"
Rektodron wrote:

2) Do NOT take Heart Of Destruction its a giant meme bait only for giga geared characters

How come? 60% aoe is good for clear and 30% more damage for bosses (for 4sec) seems pretty straight forward?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Guys, I have a problem with this build, I've racked my brains and couldn't understand why!

My EE is not working. When I place the Totems and hover over the monster, it doesn't appear that it is vulnerable to fire. Only when I apply flammability is the monster vulnerable to fire.

I've already checked my items, I'm not equipping any items with add fire dmg on attack.

Could someone check my profile and help me, please?
"
KapZombie wrote:
Guys, I have a problem with this build, I've racked my brains and couldn't understand why!

My EE is not working. When I place the Totems and hover over the monster, it doesn't appear that it is vulnerable to fire. Only when I apply flammability is the monster vulnerable to fire.

I've already checked my items, I'm not equipping any items with add fire dmg on attack.

Could someone check my profile and help me, please?

Could it be that your EE is actually working but because you are not yet specced into mastermind of discord (and thus are lacking the extra -res) the exposure on its own is not enough to get it below 0 (and thus showing as vulnerable to fire). Try getting that scendancy node and trying again, I couldnt find anything that would prevent it from working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info