3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Spasko wrote:
"
NotBobDole wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:
How do we proc elemental equilibrium?

Make sure you don't have Fire damage anywhere on your gear, then make sure at least one piece has either added Cold or Lightning damage. Now the initial hit applies cold/lightning, which reduces the enemy resistance for the explosion/ignite damage.

But, to inflict exposure, shouldn't WE hit with cold/lightning damage, not our totems? We don't have something like frost bomb for example in our skillset.

Because we can't deal damage due to Ancestral Bond keystone in our skill tree (only our totems can do damage or traps/brands)
"
smallrobi wrote:
Hi!

Any advice what to improve next?

https://pastebin.com/c3q5HJdd

Thanks in advance.

Replace your bow ... You aren't proc elemental equilibrium with fire damage added

Use essences on a bow and you'll get it
Hello, I wanted to see if someone could review my POB and see what needs to be upgraded here to raise my EHP past the current 61k that I have. I'm not sure if I'm just misplaying the build or if there are some key elements I do not understand as the DPS feels low and I find myself dying more often than I'd like.

https://pastebin.com/i7Z5A14k

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I currently have around 15 Div to spend on upgrades!
"
perceivest wrote:
Hello, I wanted to see if someone could review my POB and see what needs to be upgraded here to raise my EHP past the current 61k that I have. I'm not sure if I'm just misplaying the build or if there are some key elements I do not understand as the DPS feels low and I find myself dying more often than I'd like.

https://pastebin.com/i7Z5A14k

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I currently have around 15 Div to spend on upgrades!

Correct me if I'm wrong here but wouldn't the awakening added fire damage mess up the Elemental Equilibrium?
Oh wow, good spot. I must have mistaken the gem for burning damage.

Thank you for seeing that!
So, Lethal Pride guys.
Due to POB it obviously has to be the one with exact 12824 warriors!
So it is almost impossible to get one.
Tried some ranges but even 12823 and 12825 isnt giving us the "faster ignite" nodes :(.
Any recommendations?
Last edited by neptune81 on Sep 19, 2022, 5:07:16 AM
Akoya 10010 gives 5% faster ignite, burning damage and chance for endurance charge on kill. I sniped one this league too.
“Make sure you don't have Fire damage anywhere on your gear, then make sure at least one piece has either added Cold or Lightning damage. Now the initial hit applies cold/lightning, which reduces the enemy resistance for the explosion/ignite damage.”

I thought fire damage was ok the key words being with attacks, so fire damage with attacks is bad but fire damage is helpful. Likewise with cold or lightning damage.

So added cold damage won’t proc elemental equilibrium, but cold damage with attacks will.

Maybe someone with more knowledge could clarify.
added fire to attacks bricks it any other damage type is ok
Hi, I have two questions. Is there some sort of crafting guide someone can recommend. I have plenty of areas to upgrade my gear, but am struggling to find anything on trade.

The second is, in my current gear I still breeze through lvl 16 maps, but I keep coming up against 'vulnerable to fire' mobs in expedition, that seem to be immune to ignite and virtually immune to fire. It's not just in lvl 16 maps, i've tested lvl 1 white maps and the same thing happens. They mostly common(white) mobs, they often only have the vulnerable to x tags, no AN ect. The only difference between the map lvl, is the damage they do to me, lvl 1 they dnt really hurt me, lvl 16 they do.

As it stands, I always have to leave expedition to last, as at least half the time I have to just run away and abandon it. Does anyone have a solution to this ?(other then running away)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info