3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Replace lifetap if you using eldritch battery or get a proper helm.
"
prethon wrote:
Could someone take a look at my PoB and tell me what to improve?

https://pastebin.com/PKWgJabv

Attack speed.

1. Get attack speed on quiver.

2. +1 your amulet with dot multi and ele damage.

3. Flammability on hit for ring.

4. Drop Rain of splinters get another damage jewel. A good rolled one will get you around 300k dps for ignite.
"
rayraydo wrote:
"
prethon wrote:
Could someone take a look at my PoB and tell me what to improve?

https://pastebin.com/PKWgJabv

Attack speed.

1. Get attack speed on quiver.

2. +1 your amulet with dot multi and ele damage.

3. Flammability on hit for ring.

4. Drop Rain of splinters get another damage jewel. A good rolled one will get you around 300k dps for ignite.

What about passives? need to do something? I feel like I'm very paperless
hello, could someone help me with my build. i'm trying to get over the next hump and do more difficult maps.

https://pastebin.com/pfjuk51L

thanks.
Hello exiles,
can you look at my profile and give me advice what to upgrade next ? :) thanks.
I am lvl 98 and around 10%-30% exp ... I want to reach lvl 100, but Im unlucky :D always died around 30% :D
Any recomendations for a helm BEFORE -9%+ fire damage? A bit out of my price range
Can someone clarity about duration on ailment on enemies and skill effect duration.

I know you should not use quality on EA if you got the Damage over time mastery.
But why is that?
Or should you just not use any of them? ;O

And what does Skill effect duration and duration on enemies do different.

Should you invest in more duration on ailment or less? (thinking polaric devastation for example).
"
missingcipher wrote:
Any recomendations for a helm BEFORE -9%+ fire damage? A bit out of my price range

You can get The Devouring Diadem Necromancer Circlet, and drop lifetap for a diff gem.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hello exiles,
can you look at my profile and give me advice what to upgrade next ? :) thanks.
I am lvl 98 and around 10%-30% exp ... I want to reach lvl 100, but Im unlucky :D always died around 30% :D

1. Pick up a +chaos resistance while affected by purity of element
2. Increase your accuracy(currently at 90%), you want 100% up at all times.
Get accuracy/attack speed/spell suppression on gloves, or accuracy on quiver with attack speed and life.
3. Fix your flasks. jade flask or granite flask should have increased armor/evasion.
Quicksilver - increase movement speed.
4. Your belt should have catalyst on it.
5. Get -fire resistance/ ignite deals damage faster on helm of blizzard crown.
On the topic of skill effect duration: There are instances where more skill effect duration actually increases your ignite DPS. It depends on your attack speed. If your attack speed is fast enough then more skill effect duration is bad. If your attack speed is sort of medium then increasing skill effect duration gives your ignite more time for you add another arrow to your stacks for a bigger explosion. For example at one point in my POB I had the quality on EA at 20% and then drop the quality until I see the ignite DPS drop. This is the breakpoint of the ignite duration divided by your attack speed and you can play with POB to see if at any given point during your gear progression if the skill duration will help or hurt you. So do not blanket think duration is bad at all times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info