3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

I've found running a 21/20 for end game bosses is best for single target damage. For everything else a 21/0 is much faster while still killing everything.
Sounds logical.
But what about "Increased duration of ailments on enemies"

The Damage over time mastery has both this and "skill Effect Duration".
I guess there is something different about them since its 2 mods?

Anyone that can clarify this? (Thinking of EA mechanic now)

The duration of ailments on enemies is also on polaric devastation.
How do we proc elemental equilibrium?
Any tips on improvements? https://poe.ninja/pob/HEn a bit short on cash right now (not even a div), but something to work towards?
Last edited by missingcipher on Sep 17, 2022, 2:10:47 PM
Hi!

Any advice what to improve next?

https://pastebin.com/c3q5HJdd

Thanks in advance.
what do you farm with this build? what's the most suitable mechanic in your opinion?
i know that a lot of ppl play legion but i dont find it easy with this..
any tips?
"
Nivity wrote:
Sounds logical.
But what about "Increased duration of ailments on enemies"

The Damage over time mastery has both this and "skill Effect Duration".
I guess there is something different about them since its 2 mods?

Anyone that can clarify this? (Thinking of EA mechanic now)

The duration of ailments on enemies is also on polaric devastation.

Increased duration of ailments on enemies affects how long Ignite is applied to the enemy.

Skill Effect Duration is how long the Explosive Arrow delays before triggering all fuses. Allowing just enough for 20 fuses is the best for DPS. Having too much time (if you're using 7 totems, or high really high attack speed)does nothing to help your DPS, and can leave you really exposed while zipping around a map.
"
Spasko wrote:

Make sure you don't have Fire damage anywhere on your gear, then make sure at least one piece has either added Cold or Lightning damage. Now the initial hit applies cold/lightning, which reduces the enemy resistance for the explosion/ignite damage.
how do we feel about legacy of fury?
"
NotBobDole wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:

Make sure you don't have Fire damage anywhere on your gear, then make sure at least one piece has either added Cold or Lightning damage. Now the initial hit applies cold/lightning, which reduces the enemy resistance for the explosion/ignite damage.

But, to inflict exposure, shouldn't WE hit with cold/lightning damage, not our totems? We don't have something like frost bomb for example in our skillset.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info