[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

Thanks for the step-by-step. As a casual player that never went hardcore, and always dipping in and out of play, this is the best build guide I've used. So far, the early levelling is fun. I'll come back to this thread after I reach the switchover to TR.
Thanks for the guide!
Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by RubinKazan on Dec 28, 2022, 5:30:03 PM
"
filozofer wrote:
Thanks for the step-by-step. As a casual player that never went hardcore, and always dipping in and out of play, this is the best build guide I've used. So far, the early levelling is fun. I'll come back to this thread after I reach the switchover to TR.

Great to hear that. How far have you come so far?
"
ennes54 wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

Thank you! ;)
"
RubinKazan wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

Thank you! ;)
This build is Simulacrum w30 viable?
"
Darmonis wrote:
This build is Simulacrum w30 viable?

With maximum investment, probably yes. But I wouldn't recommend it.
I am sure you get these often but I wanted to thank you for your stellar PoE beginner guide. With its help I finally got anywhere in this game. Just transitioning into early endgame and doing my first maps ever.
Honestly they should pay people like you for getting people like me into PoE because without you I'd had moved on by now.
I am nowhere near the point of switching to Grace (I'm up to level 7 mapping now and very happy with this build and its guide) but I have a couple of questions about it:

Quality on the Grace gem gives 0-40% Increased Area of Effect; I am assuming, perhaps mistakenly, that this will apply to Toxic Rain. (Edit: I was mistaken, see fezz's reply.) If so, since this increases by 2% for each quality, you wouldn't be able to hit the 39% sweet spot with this directly so you'd still need to get the odd number from an item, but perhaps do 10% quality on the Grace gem and get back a skill point to spend elsewhere?

The official POE Wiki for Toxic Rain states after mentioning the 39% sweet spot: "This, however, is not the best setup for single target. The best setup needs Anomalous Concentrated Effect Support and a source of +1 arrow." Can this be a thing for this build?
Last edited by evilsofa on Jan 3, 2023, 11:13:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info