Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
WilsonPayne wrote:
thank for great work, you guide is very good for novices in PoE like me

it's error in list of gems in Act 4

"
Your Ballista Totem Support now should like this (gems listed in order of importance):

(G) Toxic Rain
(G) Ballista Totem Support

Ballista Totem Support is red color (R)

Fixed, thank you!
"
Paranthus wrote:
I haven't read the whole post

I need a high end quiver. IS it worth going for +1 arrow

yes / no?...why / why not ?? :-)

u are welcome to whisper me ingame

- Cryfelt

As some of my predecessors have already noted, going for +1 arrow on quiver is not recommended due to the fact that - according to some other sources (I actually have no personal experience with this - the sweetspot for optimal dps of the pods would change.

With 5 arrows, the sweetspot is 39% increased Area of Effect which is achievable by having a 20/20 Toxic Rain gem, Bow Mastery node with 20% Area of Effect and 9% increased Area of Effect on either amulet, gloves or helmet.

Due to the fact that I only played this build in SSF, I never aimed for more than 5 arrows (since it's super min-maxing). If you want to go for 6 arrows, this post/video might give you some useful information.

I hope this was kind of the information you were looking for.
Cheers
why do i got mana problems all the time ?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
why do i got mana problems all the time ?

According to your profile, you didn't pick 'Repleneshing Remedies' which is a super solid way to get mana flask charges. On top of that you are using a mana flask from act 3 although you are level 75; yoú should have an Endruing Eternal Mana Flask at this point (which provides 4-5 times more mana than your current one).
dosent the guide miss what to spend the last two ascendancy points on , after you take Conquer?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
dosent the guide miss what to spend the last two ascendancy points on , after you take Conquer?

Nope.

- Act 6: The Normal Labyrinth -> Unstoppable Hero
- Act 6: The Cruel Labyrinth -> Fortitude
- Act 10: The Merciless Labyrinth -> Inspirational
- Maps: The Eternal Labyrinth -> Conqueror

Cheers ;)
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 23, 2022, 10:26:45 AM
Hi, please give me some advice on how to increase the damage.
It seems that 2.1 million is not enough(
"
Allardais wrote:
Hi, please give me some advice on how to increase the damage.
It seems that 2.1 million is not enough(

Uhm ... according to PoB you have 3M DPS ... which is enough to do any content (I have a third of your DPS in SSF at the moment and I'm doing T16 maps & bosses quite comfortably - although some bosses take some time, ofc).

In terms of items, I could identify the following:

- You have 'Chaos Damage to Attacks' on your quiver, ring and Abyss jewel. This modifier adds no damage to the build at all (since it's not hit-based, but DoT-based). For useful modifiers, check the 'Damage Scaling' section of the guide.

- You don't have 39% increased Area of Effect in total yet, which is the sweetspot for optimal damage output with TR (5 Arrows). You should aim for that.

- Unless you feel squishy without using Atziri's Promise - which shouldn't be the case - I would recommend going for a Granite Flask, but if you want to increase your damage a Sulphur Flask would be the right one.

- You could go for the 'Wasting' node for more damage.

- Since you have a lot of Chaos Resistance, you could go for the 'Chaos Mastery' (+1% Chaos DoT per 4% Chaos Resistance) near the 'Wasting' node for more damage.

- Since you have a +3 Bow, you should use an Empower Level 3 or 4 (the latter adds 1M damage to the build) instead of Mirage Archer.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 24, 2022, 12:56:02 AM
First i have to thank you for an awesome guide.

Currently having some trouble with my damage, it's so slow i can't even do Alva missions before running out of time 'cause i can't kill the mobs fast enough. Any suggestions? (I'm SSF, in case you wonder)
"
Hawtkee wrote:
First i have to thank you for an awesome guide.

Currently having some trouble with my damage, it's so slow i can't even do Alva missions before running out of time 'cause i can't kill the mobs fast enough. Any suggestions? (I'm SSF, in case you wonder)

Thank you. You should have a bit more damage with your current level and the current gear you have. You can achieve this by doing the following:

1. Unskill the following skill tree nodes:

- 'Fury Bolts' node + small node next to it (2 skill points)
- 'Bow Mastery' next to the 'Avatar of the Hunt' node (1 skill point)
- 'Mana Mastery' next to the 'Mind Drinker' node (1 skill point)
- 'Mind Drinker' node + small node next to it (2 skill points)
- 'Evasion Mastery' node next to the 'Reflexes' node (1 skill point)
- 'Path of the Hunter' node + both small nodes next to it (3 skill points)
- Small life node at the 'Herbalism' cluster (1 skill point)
- Both small life and energy shield nodes near the at the
'Written in Blood' cluster (2 skill points)
- Small dexterity node above the 'charisma' cluster (1 skill point)
- 'Life Mastery' next to the 'Constitution' node (1 skill point)

2. After that, you should have 15 skill tree points available. You should invest these into:

- 'Evasion Mastery' node next to the 'Revenge of the Hunted' node - pick: Grace has increased Mana Reservation Efficiency) (1 skill point)
- 'Wasting' node (3 skill points)
- 'Trickery' node (4 skill points)
- Phasing nodes at the 'Avatar of the Hunt' cluster (2 skill points)
- 'Arcane Chemistry' if you struggle with mana (2 skill points)
- 'Replenishing Remedies' if if you struggle with mana (3 skill points)

This will increase your damage a little bit.

In terms of items you want to go for the following next (in SSF quite rng-based):

- Cluster jewels (this is your primary damage boost and should be your number one priority)
- Chaos DoT on quiver
- Chaos DoT and/or +1 Chaos skills on amulet
- Viridian jewels

I hope this helps.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 24, 2022, 9:04:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info