[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
Jhssutrx wrote:
How about Clarity?

(I have started to test, and so far works. My Vitality is level 15 and it seems to be enough (for even level 20 BloodRage(?)). My mana: total 716, reserved 680, free 36. Ballista costs 30 mana (5-link). Clarity currently is level 15. My mana regeneration is 42.)
(And I picked up "Clarity has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency" mastery.)

(And, by the way, what about picking some mana regeneration passive tree nodes? (2 step from "Art of the Gladiator"))

If it works for you, go for it. But I don't see it being worth it in the endgame, to be honest. It sounds like not needed extra steps (normally, the enduring mana flask provides enough mana regeneration). I will take it into consideration in order to optimize the guide for new players, but at the moment, I'm not sure when and where to implement it :).
i have been playing this build for 3 days total game time so far, and im at lv 87 xd super nice build and the effort put in to the writte guide is awesome, so thxxxxxxxxxxx alot for taking the time to do this!!!, i cant open path of build so this help me alot to enjoy this league xd
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
DYKU_GIERKUJE wrote:
Hi, I Like your build. Its my 3 character and its the best. Easily now maked T15 map rare corrupted.

I dont understand for now for what I need see in PoB for defense.

With cluster I have lower evasion and armour than without. Im checking for upgrade in 92 lvl.

Here is compare screenshot: http://prnt.sc/26uogsx (left without cluster)

If you want check my PoB here is: https://pastebin.com/B1rdxFcc

tree default is current and test_2 is for upgrade to cluster.

This tutorial need be included in game :) :)

In terms of defenses ...

- Get a good amulet (Karui Ward is only good for leveling). Check the 'Amul+et' task of the 'Late-Endgame Items' section of the guide.

- Get better flasks (the 3 unique flasks you are using aren't that beneficial for this build). Check the 'Flasks' task of the 'Endgame Setups' section as well as the '3 - How to increase your survivability with flasks' task in the 'Endgame Basics' section of thw guide.

- Your Cast When Damage Taken Setup is wrong. Cast When Damage Taken Support needs to be level 11. Molten Shell needs to be level 16.

Other than that, I recommend to read the complete 'Endgame' section of the guide again ;)

Thanks.

I changed amulet, flasks, CWDT.

If im have +1 lvl to molten from item then down to one lvl or stay with 16+1 ?

Can I use Tier 2 +#% to Damage Over Time Multiplier in bow? I cant get Tier 1.
"
Monocito wrote:
i have been playing this build for 3 days total game time so far, and im at lv 87 xd super nice build and the effort put in to the writte guide is awesome, so thxxxxxxxxxxx alot for taking the time to do this!!!, i cant open path of build so this help me alot to enjoy this league xd

Awesome to hear that. Really appreciate it!
"
DYKU_GIERKUJE wrote:
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
DYKU_GIERKUJE wrote:
Hi, I Like your build. Its my 3 character and its the best. Easily now maked T15 map rare corrupted.

I dont understand for now for what I need see in PoB for defense.

With cluster I have lower evasion and armour than without. Im checking for upgrade in 92 lvl.

Here is compare screenshot: http://prnt.sc/26uogsx (left without cluster)

If you want check my PoB here is: https://pastebin.com/B1rdxFcc

tree default is current and test_2 is for upgrade to cluster.

This tutorial need be included in game :) :)

In terms of defenses ...

- Get a good amulet (Karui Ward is only good for leveling). Check the 'Amul+et' task of the 'Late-Endgame Items' section of the guide.

- Get better flasks (the 3 unique flasks you are using aren't that beneficial for this build). Check the 'Flasks' task of the 'Endgame Setups' section as well as the '3 - How to increase your survivability with flasks' task in the 'Endgame Basics' section of thw guide.

- Your Cast When Damage Taken Setup is wrong. Cast When Damage Taken Support needs to be level 11. Molten Shell needs to be level 16.

Other than that, I recommend to read the complete 'Endgame' section of the guide again ;)

Thanks.

I changed amulet, flasks, CWDT.

If im have +1 lvl to molten from item then down to one lvl or stay with 16+1 ?

Can I use Tier 2 +#% to Damage Over Time Multiplier in bow? I cant get Tier 1.

I recommend lowering both Molten Shell and CWDT then, yes.

In terms of the Chaos DoT Multi ... of course you can, BUT you will have a suboptimal end result if you craft on a suboptimal base item. Considering that you are going to invest 9EX+ into the craft, I'd recommend to craft on a T1 base.
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
FineousReese wrote:
wow, love the detail in this guide! it's awesome :)

question about gear, gloves specifically, what's the thought behind hydrascale rather than dragonscale as a base? also, are there reasons to rule out Gripped Gloves other than they have no armor? last regarding the modifiers, the PoB late endgame gloves look to have 4 suffixes - chaos multi, fire/cold/chaos res. is that from a fire/chaos benchcraft or similar?

i've been playing various versions of TR the past couple leagues and even tried a TR champ after watching a Ziz video for Scourge, but your guide is hands down the best to follow.

Hey, great to hear that you are enjoying the build and the guide. Regarding your questions:

- Dragonscale is a better base and there can only be 3 suffixes, of course. It's the first time I am setting up a PoB myself, so please excuse the inconvenience. I updated both. You can find the new Pastebin here.

- Gripped Gloves provide "% increased Projectile Attack Damage" which benefits on hit builds, but the Chaos DoT doesn't benefit from it at all.

no worries and no inconvenience, there are tons of things I'm still learning and thought that might be a nugget I missed :D

gotcha on the gloves, on the hunt for better dragonscales, thanks!
Update - 18.02.2022 - 3pm

- The maps that must be completed in 3.17 to upgrade the pantheons have been updated.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 18, 2022, 9:47:26 AM
In one place:

"your perfect 6-link setups are"
"
(G) Toxic Rain
(G) Mirage Archer Support
(G) Faster Attacks Support
(G) Void Manipulation Support
(B) Efficacy Support
(R) Empower Support (Level 3 or 4) or (G) Vicious Projectiles Support *
"

In other place:

"lets give you a final summary of what your endgame gem setups should look like"
"
(G) Toxic Rain (linked)
(B) Efficacy Support (linked)
(G) Void Manipulation Support (linked)
(G) Vicious Projectiles Support(linked)
(G) Faster Attacks Support (linked)
(R) Empower Support (Level 3/4), otherwise (G) Mirage Archer Support (linked)
"

The two set differ. Is Mirage Archer the most important support gem, or the least important (and temporary) support gem?
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
In one place:

"your perfect 6-link setups are"
"
(G) Toxic Rain
(G) Mirage Archer Support
(G) Faster Attacks Support
(G) Void Manipulation Support
(B) Efficacy Support
(R) Empower Support (Level 3 or 4) or (G) Vicious Projectiles Support *
"

In other place:

"lets give you a final summary of what your endgame gem setups should look like"
"
(G) Toxic Rain (linked)
(B) Efficacy Support (linked)
(G) Void Manipulation Support (linked)
(G) Vicious Projectiles Support(linked)
(G) Faster Attacks Support (linked)
(R) Empower Support (Level 3/4), otherwise (G) Mirage Archer Support (linked)
"

The two set differ. Is Mirage Archer the most important support gem, or the least important (and temporary) support gem?

Kind of both :) Mirage Archer Support is better for clearing / multi target while Vicious Projectiles Support is better for bossing / single target. But I get what you are saying. Take Vicious Projectiles over Mirage Archer Support (due to the fact that clearing is fine). I will update it.
Hi, I have been using your guide faithfully to the T. It was awesome and fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info