[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
The PoB was bricked. For some reason, Malevolence wasn't considered at all when calculating the mana reservation. I fixed that (you can find the new Pastebin here). On top of that I updated the guide regarding the Grace setup (I made a mistake when testing the build - now, everything should be fine) - you might want to check that part again. Please excuse the inconvenience.

Thanks for the quick response! I'm guessing just stick with something like this https://poeplanner.com/b/ZR6 and start filling out cluster jewels for any points after that until you get an enlighten 3? Then once getting enlighten 3 remove everything above the top jewel socket/ghost dance?
"
jlesh2927 wrote:
"
The PoB was bricked. For some reason, Malevolence wasn't considered at all when calculating the mana reservation. I fixed that (you can find the new Pastebin here). On top of that I updated the guide regarding the Grace setup (I made a mistake when testing the build - now, everything should be fine) - you might want to check that part again. Please excuse the inconvenience.

Thanks for the quick response! I'm guessing just stick with something like this https://poeplanner.com/b/ZR6 and start filling out cluster jewels for any points after that until you get an enlighten 3? Then once getting enlighten 3 remove everything above the top jewel socket/ghost dance?

This can be an option, yes. You could also get rid of most of the upper nodes before having an Enlighten Support Level 3; you just have to keep the Reservation Efficiacy node until you actually got the Enlighten.

By the way: Check if you really need 'Mind Drinker' node for more mana if you have the 'Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency' - by default, that shouldnt be the case (but it's totally fine, if you feel more comfortable playing with it, of course).
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 14, 2022, 12:27:23 PM
That's better. But I don't understand how with a high attack speed and 50-70 mana you can't have mana problems. Enough for 2 shots and mana runs out (

And I want to say thanks again for the guide. Thanks to him, I enjoyed the game for the first time.
"
Allardais wrote:
That's better. But I don't understand how with a high attack speed and 50-70 mana you can't have mana problems. Enough for 2 shots and mana runs out (

And I want to say thanks again for the guide. Thanks to him, I enjoyed the game for the first time.

You don't run out of mana due to the Enduring Mana Flask which provides you with all the mana you need. You litereally use the flask, then spam your skills for x seconds (depending on your mana flask quality) and repeat this. In case you run out of flask charges on a regular basis during longer fights, you can optionally skill into nodes that provide flask charges (e.g. Flask Mastery, Replenishing Remedies or Arcane Chemistry).
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 14, 2022, 4:42:14 PM
Can you write about the endgame awakened gems?

I'm following your guide since day 1 and now i'm almost with everything the guide says, so i guess the next steps are awakened gems?
"
luiz1220 wrote:

I'm following your guide since day 1 and now i'm almost with everything the guide says, so i guess the next steps are awakened gems?

Good point. The awakened gems you are looking for are:

- Awakened Vicious Projectiles Support
- Awakened Void Manipulation Support

Both replace the respective normal gem version.

Other than that, there are no awakened gems that are beneficial for the build -at least to my knowledge. I will add these to the guide as well.

By the way: I just saw that you could still enchant your weapon with the help of Harvest to have 'Quality does not increase Physical Damage +
{crafted}1% increased Attack Speed per 8% Quality' (you want to increased the qquality of the bow to at least 24% with the help of the Immortal Syndicate safehouses). Additionally, you can have a significant update by replacing your belt (check the guide).
Do you think there is any benefit to using https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Darkness_Enthroned as a placeholder until rolling a good stygian vise belt? Decent jewels are a fraction compared to the 2+ ex that a influenced vise base costs.
"
jlesh2927 wrote:
Do you think there is any benefit to using https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Darkness_Enthroned as a placeholder until rolling a good stygian vise belt? Decent jewels are a fraction compared to the 2+ ex that a influenced vise base costs.

I don't think so. Then just stick to a good rolled belt with life and resistances instead.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 14, 2022, 8:12:33 PM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
luiz1220 wrote:

Good point. The awakened gems you are looking for are:

- Awakened Vicious Projectiles Support
- Awakened Void Manipulation Support

Both replace the respective normal gem version.

Other than that, there are no awakened gems that are beneficial for the build -at least to my knowledge. I will add these to the guide as well.

By the way: I just saw that you could still enchant your weapon with the help of Harvest to have 'Quality does not increase Physical Damage +
{crafted}1% increased Attack Speed per 8% Quality' (you want to increased the qquality of the bow to at least 24% with the help of the Immortal Syndicate safehouses). Additionally, you can have a significant update by replacing your belt (check the guide).

Thanks!
wow, love the detail in this guide! it's awesome :)

question about gear, gloves specifically, what's the thought behind hydrascale rather than dragonscale as a base? also, are there reasons to rule out Gripped Gloves other than they have no armor? last regarding the modifiers, the PoB late endgame gloves look to have 4 suffixes - chaos multi, fire/cold/chaos res. is that from a fire/chaos benchcraft or similar?

i've been playing various versions of TR the past couple leagues and even tried a TR champ after watching a Ziz video for Scourge, but your guide is hands down the best to follow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info