[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
ShaShuMie wrote:
Hi, I have been using your guide faithfully to the T. It was awesome and fun!

Awesome ;) Any feedback regarding improvements?
Thanks for this insane supreme awesome guide!!

as a casual player this guide provide me with so much information is insane!

love it!
Hi, I played PoE casually in a few leagues and now is the first time I made it to T10 maps without problems. Thank you for this awesome guide.

I play SSF and have two questions for now:

- I found a Lioneyes Fall Jewel.

Can this build benefit from it and where would be a good place in the passive tree?

- How do I measure the dps with this build? Some skills, modifiers or passive nodes dont effect the dps at all. For example things like skill effect duration / efficacy

Liebe Grüße aus Dresden
Last edited by ExeQtor3 on Feb 20, 2022, 7:56:27 AM
thank for great work, you guide is very good for novices in PoE like me

it's error in list of gems in Act 4

"
Your Ballista Totem Support now should like this (gems listed in order of importance):

(G) Toxic Rain
(G) Ballista Totem Support

Ballista Totem Support is red color (R)
I haven't read the whole post

I need a high end quiver. IS it worth going for +1 arrow

yes / no?...why / why not ?? :-)

u are welcome to whisper me ingame

- Cryfelt
Heavy arrow quiver is what I'm using. level 61 requirement. i'm at 75. I don't know if +1 arrow helps. I don't have it.
Dumb bild,not even tanky,dot dmg is hard to calculate and you need to w8 untyl you kill someone.Not recomended for beginers only if you planing to finish acts only
I would not go for +1 arrow since this screws up your damage increase from the overlapping pods and 39% increased AOE which is the sweet spot. You can probably get a damage increase from +1 arrow but you'll need to recalculate the amount of increased AOE to make your pods overlap.

As for mana issues with just one unique item you can make those disappear forever. Use the devouring diadem as a helm. Put in it your determination, grace, malevolence and enlighten. It gives +1 to your aura gems, +1 to your enlighten, 25% reservation efficiency for all of your heaviest mana reservation auras and best of all eldritch battery so you can consume all mana for auras and use a little bit of fast recharging energy shield for skills.

I had to link Vitality to arrogance support to fit it in.
"
Tele2k wrote:
Thanks for this insane supreme awesome guide!!

as a casual player this guide provide me with so much information is insane!

love it!

Thanks, you're welcome ;)
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 21, 2022, 5:37:03 AM
"
ExeQtor3 wrote:
Hi, I played PoE casually in a few leagues and now is the first time I made it to T10 maps without problems. Thank you for this awesome guide.

I play SSF and have two questions for now:

- I found a Lioneyes Fall Jewel.

Can this build benefit from it and where would be a good place in the passive tree?

- How do I measure the dps with this build? Some skills, modifiers or passive nodes dont effect the dps at all. For example things like skill effect duration / efficacy

Liebe Grüße aus Dresden

Hey, great to hear that you were able to progress further into the endgame due to the guide.

In terms of the jewel, I don't see a use for it with this build (but there might be shenanigans I don't know :P).

In terms of DPS calculation: To get your precise dps, you have to import your build into Path of Building and set it up properly (which might be a challenge if you use it for the first time). To get a rough idea of what your damage looks like only relying on ingame features, you have to mouseover both your main and secondary skill and check the third blue row (Deals X Chaos Damage Over Time) - this is a solid indicator (which also considers e.g. Efficiacy).

Grüße aus Köln ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info