[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
5ecured wrote:
Im a new player, but torn between two options. Would like to really try either this or seismic trap/exsanguinate. Could you please provide the pros and cons of both?

I am after a tanky build, is this build that tanky? Still, perhaps more tanky than a saboteur

This build is super tanky which comes with the cost of not having the highest damage ceiling (2.5-3.5M Sirus DPS with some investment). Nevertheless, there are already several (newish) players who reported to me that they have killed mutliple endgame bosses, even deathless. I never played seismic trap/exsanguinate so i can't elaborate on them and/or compare them to this build.
Thanks for the reply. Also, IIRC TR was nerfed in 3.17. Is it bad enough, or is it still ok to play this build?
Sorry, I meant the crit chance quiver.
"
5ecured wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Also, IIRC TR was nerfed in 3.17. Is it bad enough, or is it still ok to play this build?

It's not a meta skill, but in combination with the defenses of the Champion, it's still very strong - especially for new players.

"
PhanTom_lt wrote:
Sorry, I meant the crit chance quiver.

Oh, you're right. I've updated the Google Docs to fit in the new 3.17 quiver base 'Broadhead Arrow Quiver' (#% increased Attack Speed) but didn't update the bow in PoB. I will fix that. Thank you for being so attentive.

PS: Updated Pastebin for PoB
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 10, 2022, 2:51:13 PM
Update - 10.02.2022 - 8pm
- Updated the PoB to include the new 3.17 quiver base 'Broadhead Arrow' which provides '#% increased Attack Speed'. You can find the updated Pastebin here
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 10, 2022, 2:53:08 PM
Brilliant build mate. My 10 year old is following along and really really enjoying it. Well done!
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
"
fight4anarchy wrote:
Brilliant build mate. My 10 year old is following along and really really enjoying it. Well done!

That's just awesome. How far has he come so far?
hey just letting you know the PoB says to pick duelist class for ascendancy, should say champion. in the notes around when you talk about doing the lab at 55.
In the current passive tree I cannot see the "Recover 10% of mana over 1 second when you use a guard skill".

Currently I do have this mastery checked. So I guess in some previous tree versions that mastery *was* specified.

Do I have to refund that mastery point?

The passive tree png has stages (steps): 1, 2, 3, .. 26.

In the game, in the chat console I can issue /passives.

It would be nice to be able to check: after x step how many passive points should I have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info