[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

Do you think empower is better than Mirage Archer? The damage goes up but with mirage we shoot a lot more and with less effort.

What u think?

Could you take a look in my character and say what u think would be the best next goal for me?
Last edited by luiz1220 on Feb 9, 2022, 3:15:58 PM
Do I need accuracy?

Currently I have accuracy rating: 752.
"Main hand chance to hit" = 90%
Is it low?

I am not new but I have learned much from your guide. I have never understood the Atlas and maps. I am looking foreword to you guidance for the Atlas. Thank you again for this guide.
"
luiz1220 wrote:
Do you think empower is better than Mirage Archer? The damage goes up but with mirage we shoot a lot more and with less effort.

What u think?

Could you take a look in my character and say what u think would be the best next goal for me?

Empower is a significant damage boost, especially with the endgame bow. I highly recommend using Empower Level 3/4 if available.

Having a short look at your character, I could identify the following things really fast by checking the guide's 'Endgame Milestones' section:

- Get a 6-link body armour
- Betrayal craft ‘Gain #% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield’ for your body armour
- Quality gems in your Ballista Totem setup

You can basically just check/compare which tasks you've done in the 'Endgame Milestones' & 'Late-Endgame Items' section.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 9, 2022, 6:42:22 PM
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
Do I need accuracy?

Currently I have accuracy rating: 752.
"Main hand chance to hit" = 90%
Is it low?

Accuracy is not needed for this build since it's not hit-based. Check the 'Damage Scaling' part of the 'Endgame Basiscs' section to see which modifiers are important.
"
jd1934 wrote:
I am not new but I have learned much from your guide. I have never understood the Atlas and maps. I am looking foreword to you guidance for the Atlas. Thank you again for this guide.

The Atlas rework in 3.17 made the mechanics way easier to understand. As for now, I don't think that there is the need for a dedicated guidance for the Atlas, to be honest. Which problems do you have with the Atlas in 3.17 (so I know for which information you are looking for).
As it's not hit-based, crit chance and crit multi aren't important either, right? In that case, why the crit chance bow in the endgame setup?
"
PhanTom_lt wrote:
As it's not hit-based, crit chance and crit multi aren't important either, right? In that case, why the crit chance bow in the endgame setup?

We don't care about the crit chance of the Thicket Bow, but we care about the 1.5 attacks per second (APS) which is the highest attack speed base on bows (Short Bows and Grove Bows also provide 1.5 APS but have lower base damage).
On Page 46 / 65, the link for "6-link body armour /w 1x Elemental Resistance 25%+" redirects to the Standard League trading, rather than the current league.

Might be worth correcting the league just to reduce confusion for others!
"
Tahuma wrote:
On Page 46 / 65, the link for "6-link body armour /w 1x Elemental Resistance 25%+" redirects to the Standard League trading, rather than the current league.

Might be worth correcting the league just to reduce confusion for others!

Fixed, tyvm!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info