[3.17] Galvanic Arrow Deadeye | HCSSF |

It will work like a ring. As long as you hit something while that new support is linked to the mark it will trigger the spell.

"
Added a new Dexterity Support gem - Mark on Hit: Trigger Supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack. This support adds a cooldown and a small curse effect penalty to the triggered Mark skill, but does not need to be linked to the triggering attack.
Last edited by Shiroco on Feb 1, 2022, 4:56:16 PM
Will definitely check the progression on this build. It seems really promising on the IPS increase department. Will probably play this as my second character if this perfoms well enough!

Solid guide overall, it seems pretty structured and realistic! Cheers to a good league start
A few questions:

Why Anger and not Wrath?

Couldn't you use Hyrri's Ire and drop a few spell supression nodes for more life (Profane Chemistry for example)?

Why added cold instead of Ele damage?

I think I'll be running both grace and determination, and run Herald of Thunder instead of Precision. Getting 1.2mil just for arrow, so around double for both cone + arrow, which is enough for me.
From where i can download this fork version 0.3?I can't seem to find it.
"
ToastOnJams wrote:
From where i can download this fork version 0.3?I can't seem to find it.

You can get the PoB-Community Fork here:

https://pathofbuilding.community/

If you already have it then open it and click on Options. There you have to check the checkbox "Opt-in to weekly beta test builds". Then check for updates and update. That will allow you to import the provided 3.17 tree.
"
caick1000 wrote:
A few questions:

Why Anger and not Wrath?

Couldn't you use Hyrri's Ire and drop a few spell supression nodes for more life (Profane Chemistry for example)?

Why added cold instead of Ele damage?

I think I'll be running both grace and determination, and run Herald of Thunder instead of Precision. Getting 1.2mil just for arrow, so around double for both cone + arrow, which is enough for me.

The gear he uses is super basic (only a few mods) since it is only supposed to show that even with that lvl of gear it has acceptable dps. Furthermore he is planning to start in ssf which means uniques are not easily obtained and plans to use Ghost Shroud which coupled with the veiled mod "Gain x% of your hp as energy shield" and the high evasion values gives a nice additional buffer which replenishes instantly (as long as you have ghost shrouds).

Anger is probably used since it is easy to meet the requirements and helps with trinity (providing fire damage). Precision is to be used until you can easily meet the accuracy requirements of Precise Technique. I'm planning to drop it as well in favour of herald of thunder.

I'd be interested to see your tree though if you don't mind to share. 1.5m with only your own attack and only the arrow hitting sounds pretty high.
Last edited by Shiroco on Feb 2, 2022, 3:58:29 PM
Could someone post a video/clip of how this build looks and plays, please?
I'm curious if divergent barrage support would work? since it does have the proj tag being a arrow skill https://i.imgur.com/jJVCOXO.png
"
thjokeR wrote:
I'm curious if divergent barrage support would work? since it does have the proj tag being a arrow skill https://i.imgur.com/jJVCOXO.png

Either I'm missing something there or you misread the description and read "projectile speed" instead of the "projectile spread"
Last edited by Shiroco on Feb 3, 2022, 1:55:54 AM
i know it wouldnt increase the speed, i was curious if the spread effected the cone at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info