[3.17] Galvanic Arrow Deadeye | HCSSF |

"
JuiceGoose wrote:
"
kirenasura33 wrote:
I started this build for 3.18.

Got some questions though. Since I'm SC, I have access to uniques. I've been wondering if the 'Volley Fire' jewel interacts well with GA + Barrage. It seems to up my damage but I haven't calc'd it and I'm interested in seeing more veteran member's thoughts.

Additionally, I'm actually not sure what an endgame bow would look like. Would anyone mind displaying what rolls I should go for, if I should craft it and if there is a better alternative?

This build has been pretty good ever since I slapped on some flat ele dmg rolls from my bow, gloves and quiver- but I am struggling with certain mobs (I think it's mostly because sentinels are overtuned atm, but regardless). It feels like damage output is not there, and I was considering picking up some clusters in the build. Any suggestions as to which nodes to pick up specifically? I'm eyeing the medium cluster jewels with projectile notables.

Not sure I'd consider myself a good player but here's what I had at the end of 3.17:
https://pastebin.com/aDfyZR2V

For context, since GA specific info dried up at a certain point I cribbed a lot from LA builds.

For bow I was looking for either an Imperial bow or Thicket bow base with at least two t1 lightning/cold/fire damage. (If you're trading Thicket bow was pricier, so I went with Imperial).
I tried going the 'slam essence' route to build one, but I got impatient and bought one.

I didn't keep track of what my build was like before cluster jewels but I think damage went up and life/defenses went down.

So you'll want to make sure you're getting your spell suppression/resistances/hp/accuracy from your gear.

For jewels I went with:
1 large w/ feed the fury / fuel the fight / martial prowess
1 medium w/ streamlined / aerodynamics
1 medium w/ streamlined / repeater
Inspired learning - fun, but hard to quantify how 'good' it is :)

Cheers for the info. I kind of want to try to stick to GA, though admittedly the clear is pretty horrendous. Might just hunker down and do a LA on another 6L to assist in clearing.
Last edited by kirenasura33 on May 15, 2022, 12:45:27 AM
I'm running a galvanic arrow deadeye build in 3.18. I'm by no means a good player but if anyone wants to check my build my char name is Ishgalv.

Currently transitioning into red maps and it seems to be working reasonably well. Doing around 1.5 mil dps on bosses and the cone clear pretty well.

https://pastebin.com/F3REDDj3
Last edited by Terdarius on May 26, 2022, 1:58:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info