[3.17] Galvanic Arrow Deadeye | HCSSF |

You probably have to go to "Options" and check the box "Opt-in to weekly beta test builds". That way the 3.17 tree will load. I had the same issue but found that option :)

@Baristo
Maybe you put a disclaimer to the 3.17 tree since that option is not enabled by default and not everyone knows that it exists.
Last edited by Shiroco on Jan 31, 2022, 4:01:07 PM
deleted
Last edited by Nilski on Jan 31, 2022, 4:03:22 PM
"
Shiroco wrote:
You probably have to go to "Options" and check the box "Opt-in to weekly beta test builds". That way the 3.17 tree will load. I had the same issue but found that option :)

@Baristo
Maybe you put a disclaimer to the 3.17 tree since that option is not enabled by default and not everyone knows that it exists.

yep that worked thanks :^)
Is faster proj support really worth it over ele damage with attacks?

Yeah it's a good chunk of increased thanks to the mastery, but the more multiplier has gotta be more damage.
"
Edgeworth wrote:
Is faster proj support really worth it over ele damage with attacks?

Yeah it's a good chunk of increased thanks to the mastery, but the more multiplier has gotta be more damage.

Both are an option, Faster projectiles will give you +6 range while WED provides more damage at lower ranges. WED was 2% more dps at max range 61 and Faster projectiles gets 67 Range. I will have to test WED friday see how it feels.

In practice runs I have always used Faster projectiles and never lacked damage. And that is without he 3.17 buffs.
Bad Seed
Fair enough.

Also, I must be missing something, because with frenzies, onslaught, and 10 stacks of gale force (doesn't seem like that'd be possible consistently but whatever), and enemy distance at 67, but the dps is only 318k, so 636k if cone+arrow hits, which feels low to me.

Is there something I probably forgot to turn on?

"
Edgeworth wrote:
Fair enough.

Also, I must be missing something, because with frenzies, onslaught, and 10 stacks of gale force (doesn't seem like that'd be possible consistently but whatever), and enemy distance at 67, but the dps is only 318k, so 636k if cone+arrow hits, which feels low to me.

I thinks that's from the 3.16 PoB. The 3.17 PoB does around 820K dps.

Keep in mind the bow in the PoB is super bad, you will have a better bow easily
Bad Seed
"
Baristo wrote:
"
Edgeworth wrote:
Fair enough.

I thinks that's from the 3.16 PoB. The 3.17 PoB does around 820K dps.

Keep in mind the bow in the PoB is super bad, you will have a better bow easily

Shouldn't we use Doomfletch Prism instead of "bad" rare bow?
I'm definitely using the 3.17 pob, and I've opted into the beta build.

Could you upload yours with the proper settings, by chance?
Looks awesome! Could you add a few leveling notes or trees? I find it hard to choose what to go to first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info