"
xErr0r1 wrote:
"
Baristo wrote:
"
samaelwd wrote:
POB doesn't work
I have POB community fork v.2.13.0, latest update

Strange, I have the same version and the pastebin loaded.

Did you select Import from website??

Same thing for me.
Trying to load the Pastbin it just gives you an error message into a "Unkown Passive Tree Version" - Fork is fully updated.
Pretty weird

You need to enable "Opt in to weekly beta test builds in PoB options. Before I did that I had the same error. After checking this option and update of PoB it works.
"
Why is there a hydrosphere in the build? She doesn't work anymore

Hydrosphere can apply exposure
Bad Seed
Isnt 400k dps a little too low?
"
bartswie wrote:
Isnt 400k dps a little too low?

Not for league start, the gear is super bad. Add some better items and the damage goes up significantly.
Bad Seed
Thanks for the leveling trees! Top class
"
Nilski wrote:
Looks awesome! Could you add a few leveling notes or trees? I find it hard to choose what to go to first

I'm not the op but have looked into the build since he posted it on reddit. Here is a pob where I use his provided pob as a starting point with some leveling trees. I added some affixes/suffixes to the gear he chose and added a bow (Solarine Bow) which has the new elemental damage rolls (those of 2h swords/axes/maces). That bow is pretty strong and I have no idea how hard it is to get that base but crafting one with at least a t1 and a t2 elemental damage mod should be achievable thanks to essences.

Using the provided bow (Elemental Bow, Short Bow) together with some more mods on the gear I'm reaching ~400k per hit (800k if both the cone and arrow hit). Together with the ballistae that is around 1m dps against bosses. With the Solarine Bow from above it is 1.5m dps including the balistae. The numbers look alright (nothing crazy) but keep in mind that those numbers require your Mark on the target and being far away for the 60% more multiplier from far shot. I've no idea how this plays against bosses or endgame content but I'll try my luck with the skill since it looks fun and I'm not hellbent on being able to do everything.

Something to keep in mind in regards to the leveling tree is that depending on your gear you might need to path differently while leveling to meet the requirements of precise technique (accuracy > hp). You certainly will have to run Precision which I dropped in the below pob since with gear that is possible and picked up Herald of Thunder.

PoB
https://pastebin.com/XrAHPVsJ (Make sure you opted into the beta test builds)

All credits for the idea and pob I used as a baseline go to Baristo
Last edited by Shiroco on Feb 1, 2022, 12:22:52 PM
I'm very likely to be using this build when next league drops, looks really cool and scalable, so thank you very much for the work you've put in!

I noticed the hextouch and sniper's mark combo doesn't have any more connected gems on the PoB? Am I right in thinking that there should be another gem here?

Also, can I ask for how you enter a scrap? IE, what order you use stuff and the like?

Thanks very much!

PS: I like that you've used underpowered items on the PoB, are there any cheapish unique items that you think might be worth it?
"
AirjamTBV wrote:
I noticed the hextouch and sniper's mark combo doesn't have any more connected gems on the PoB? Am I right in thinking that there should be another gem here?

That gem is to be replaced by the new Mark on Hit when PoB adds it to their list.
When the league comes out, you'll be using Mark on Hit in that slot instead of Hextouch.
"
Eralyne wrote:
"
AirjamTBV wrote:

That gem is to be replaced by the new Mark on Hit when PoB adds it to their list.
When the league comes out, you'll be using Mark on Hit in that slot instead of Hextouch.

Cool, didn't know that change. Won't it still need something to trigger the mark though? I feel like I might be misunderstanding something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info