Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

Is there still a Soul Mantle nerf? I'm not seeing it listed in OP.
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
honestly.. none of the main issues in the game are fixed.. or even mentioned..
this update probably gonna be fail and people will just play lost ark..

1: all rare items are still 100% useless and not wroth picking up.. no fun in hunting items..

2: party play still abusive and will still destroy economy and increase prices of everyhthing in trade leagues... where party play would still continue to be 1 bilion times better than solo play.. for drop..

3: there been promises of naturally jusicing the maps and removing the option to super juice them and minimize the gap between players who are good at jucing their maps and these who are not. .. didnt happen and not mentioned about it now..

4: you promises to rework endgame and how it works.. but in reality yes some changes.. but mainly just a tons more of extra endgame for the 1% of players who can play 20 hours a day.

5: nothing was done to crafting or show possible outcome if anything only added new modes to learn and remmember and crafting remain pain in ass system that most players will ignore despite it being the ONLY way to get normal items.

6: the real issue of self casting is the abimation lock and the fact that you have to stand in place and cast with no defensive like fortify that melee gets despite melee being in same place for less than casters .

instead of making useless buff of 60% more damage to basically all spells even ones who didnt really need it.. you should;ve and could;ve cut by 20-35% the cast time of skills and reduce their mana cost..
and rework spell echo to not cause you to actually be locked in place for extra casts and maybe consider making spell echo like bow thingy that shot for you.. so spell casters could cast and walk for clear speed while keep their stand still gameplay at bosses..

all in all i give this expansion 3/10 and even these 3 are just for the new atlast passive tree..

+1

You have plenty of guides created over the years to teach people like you how to play, dont come here and complain about how hard is the game when you dont want to learn.

Game is perfectly accesible for everyone

0/10
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Jan 31, 2022, 5:51:27 PM
"
Added - Essence Worm's "Socketed Gems have no Reservation" modifier now also causes your Blessing Skills to be disabled. This change affects existing items.

Sneaky...
"
borefficz wrote:
"
Added - Essence Worm's "Socketed Gems have no Reservation" modifier now also causes your Blessing Skills to be disabled. This change affects existing items.

Sneaky...

Yeahhhhhh can we get this reverted? Was going to be nice to finally get a defensive aura on my MoM miner character for once. 0
"
"
Eelbrook wrote:
hope its a typo.. cause fireball still kept the 370%

"
laurenspo wrote:
The first one looked very spicy.

In the Manifesto:
Rolling Magma: Now deals 9 to 12 Fire Damage at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 1543 to 2315 at gem level 20 (previously 1031 to 1546). Now has 350% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 230%).

In the Patchnotes:
Rolling Magma: Now deals 9 to 12 Fire Damage at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 1245 to 1868 at gem level 20 (previously 1031 to 1546). Now has 280% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 230%).

This stuck out to me also. Was looking forward to dusting off a skill that basically no one has played for many leagues. Curious why they would pull these numbers back, considering all of the meatier buffs for much more meta skills (ice nova, reap, etc).

Ive tried to contact them, but no hope, and no answer.. I really dont know why the did it anyways. its only a 20% buff or so now.
"
Level 20: Feathered Arrow Quiver (20-30% increased Arrow Speed)

In before you guys (GGG) have to make another update in the future you should change the wording arrow speed to projectile speed. Just like how you've been changing it for various passives due to Galvanic Arrow.
Gimme this now! This can be best league ever mad!
Sooooo, does my doctor card come with the return of Burial Chambers? ;)

<3 u
"
Raikudou wrote:
If you want to complain about the patch notes you have to get through Bob first

Bob seems very... well endowed.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Nice updates in the patch notes, but where’s the “Removed - Fireburst’s cooldown is now 1.5 seconds”???

There I even wrote it for you, just add it in there 😬

<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info