Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

ty GGG looks like best leagu will be IF start will be smooth and no prob!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Still nothing to address poor optimisation. Guess I'll sit out another season zzz.
"The Maven Orb is now called the Orb of Dominance, and no longer drops from Maven". So where can the Orb of Dominance be dropped from? Or i missed something?
guess i'll give this game the last try with this league after 1 year of break.

Hope you guys don't fck up this time.

GG everyone
Great changes!!
"
doremondoremi wrote:
"The Maven Orb is now called the Orb of Dominance, and no longer drops from Maven". So where can the Orb of Dominance be dropped from? Or i missed something?

renamed and likely going to drop from one of the 4 pinnacles since it will also likely merge two items with the implicit influences
I made mistake.
I tried to 5-link body armour and a weapon on standard league today and made 2 6-links with less than 300 fusings.

I dont want to realize I spent all my luck in 48 hours before new league start :D please, some one tell me that's not true!
Last edited by Merowingin on Feb 2, 2022, 8:54:02 PM
can you adress nightblade support? 400+ crit multi with a couple of elusive effect passives seems not right, reducing the relevance of builds that do not use it.
When will the patch be done?
Please add this information to the beginning or end of patch notes.
"
Merowingin wrote:
I made mistake.
I tried to 5-link body armour and a weapon on standard league today and made 2 6-links with less than 300 fusings.

I dont want to realize I spent all my luck in 48 hours before new league start :D please, some one tell me that's not true!

I wanted to test a build in white map, and first mob pack dropped exalt :( We are screwed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info