Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

"
grandmaster wrote:
Sextants and being able to run any map at t16 is now an aspirational content for 1% playerbase ? This is now gated behind The Uber Elder, The Maven, The Searing Exarch and The Eater of Worlds.

That is a good point
RIP Viper strike. Accidental loss of ~50% total damage from the poison stacking, as well as ~25% from unholy might.

RIP Heavy Strike. Totally forgot that the threshold jewel stacked to 2, not 1, so it loses 20% chance to double damage that is near impossible to make up for.

RIP Glacial hammer. The splash on the threshold jewel was the only reason to even use the skill in the first place, now it's absolutely worthless.
RIP Voidfletcher, another butchered boss unique.
So these nerfs have 0 effect on me and mageblood was not touched... I honestly have nothing to complain about for once. Oh, before I forget.. rest in peace, sweet prince (voidfletcher).
Didn't you guys say that you want to add Ultimatum to the core game? When is that gonna happen, anytime soon? Will we at least get to see the Ultimatum uniques again? Because honestly, those were some of the most interesting uniques we had in literal YEARS and ever since the end of Ultimatum league, they've become drop disabled.

Why weren't they made available through sources of league exclusive uniques (Temple of Atzoatl with the Museum of Artifacts room for example)? Quite a few builds are locked behind these uniques. Leaving new unique drop disabled after the league is something that, to my knowledge, has not happened before.

It is both incredibly disappointing and infuriating to be unable to play some of the most interesting and unique builds in the game, simply because the mandatory items for it are quite literally impossible to acquire outside a permanent league.

TL;DR: Where are the Ultimatum uniques? Any chance they will be available through things like the Time-lost Relic divination card anytime soon?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Uh.....
"
New mastery: "Increases and Reductions to Arrow Speed also apply to Damage with Bows"

"
Arrow Speed Problem:
Arrow Speed is only used on one passive and a small number of gem qualities, but Galvanic Arrow's "Increases and Reductions to Arrow Speed also apply to this Skill's Area of Effect" stat is worded inaccurately to include the stat.

Solution:
Replace all sources of Arrow Speed with the same value of Projectile Speed

Am I missing something here?
HOLY SHIT........LET THE CRYING BEGIN..3...2..1.. BEOTCHES COMMENCE
Fuck my aurastacker because of some dogshit immortal boneshatter abuse build again, I guess
Last edited by drahtziehergc on Jan 27, 2022, 5:24:10 PM
"
Lower the life of Spectre versions of monsters that have very high life totals. Their life is being brought down to match Kitava's Herald monsters.

F Detonate Dead builds.
"
"Give Flameblast, Lightning Tendrils and Ice Spear some improvements to make them great skills for dealing high damage against a single target."

Are we missing some details here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info