Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

Still waiting for:

White maps now stack, since you will be crafting your own mods on maps 100% of the time, this change just makes sense to help with map clutter.

In a crafting game like this, I am surprised this isn't in place already.
^this would be an aboslutely ridiculous hassle...shift+clicking and removing stacked maps EVERY TIME you want to run a map? no thank you
What happens to collected watchstones in standard?
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Will unique watcstones turned into unique voidstones? Will regular platinum, titanium and chromium stones destroyed like prophecys? What is hook divination card outcome in 3.17?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
pog
"
7u21f3r wrote:
"Resistances can no longer be reduced by more than 100%"

So Doryanis Prototype dmg nerfed hard or did i get this wrong?

Reduced resistances is different to +/- resistances. If you have a character with -60% cold resistance and +50% fire resistance, and you equipped an item with "50% reduced resistances", those resistances become -30% cold resistance and +25% fire resistance.
Thank you for finally getting rid of those treshold jewels. And the spell changes look cool. Self-casting was always my favorite anyway, so after three leagues it seems I can finally enjoy a buff... almost forgot what those looked like.

The league mechanic... well it's not Scourge, so I'm all for it.
I was here
"
Kasepats wrote:
What happens to collected watchstones in standard?
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Will unique watcstones turned into unique voidstones? Will regular platinum, titanium and chromium stones destroyed like prophecys? What is hook divination card outcome in 3.17?

You keep them without function, just to look at them :)

And IIRC what the patch notes said The Hook is disabled.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
The Problem: You change some things without giving us any specific numbers. Players have no idea if the changes are 1000x less or more or 1.1x less or more so players have no idea if they want to play the build anymore.

The Solution: Include details on changes for all things.

(specifically talking about seismic trap change)
Can't wait for the Atlas Passive tree release so we can start to plan possible trees to try out! Keep up the great work GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info