Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

Exsanguinate got buffed LET'S GO
(this is a buff)
Notice me Mathil-San!
PoE > other ARPG but please remove ID/Portal scrolls. Less Weight!
Merge ultimatum mechanic with ritual loot, remove harvest, more beast storage.

Atziri's rule and Doryani's Fist are pretty awesome.
Amazing stuff, the game is too good to complain about. Confirmed reddit end-game is dead.
The Voidbringer Unique Gloves now have "Lose 40-80 Mana when you use a Skill", instead of "+40-80 to Total Mana Cost of Skills".
The Apep's Rage Unique Wand now has "Lose 40 Mana when you use a Skill", instead of "+40 to Total Mana Cost of Skills".

Rip stormbind
New skills???
Pretty boring patch notes.
Glacial Hammer in league is unusable now without Winter Burial threhold jewel - congratz at the guys who balance melee.

Only interesting change: Mark on Hit support. Maybe Snipers Mark is an interesting option now.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 27, 2022, 5:42:13 PM
Well Well Well

Nice work guys , Hope this one be big.

I just would have been more happy if you didn't add all these nerfs.

And calling moving some mods from influenced items to regular items a buff is bluffing the ignorant.

I can see you opened a new door for character diversity , but you also managed to close few doors on your way there , as i see a lot lot lot of builds killed with these changes.

See you all in SOA next week.
"
MRLAVA wrote:
Well Well Well

Nice work guys , Hope this one be big.

I just would have been more happy if you didn't add all these nerfs.

And calling moving some mods from influenced items to regular items a buff is bluffing the ignorant.

I can see you opened a new door for character diversity , but you also managed to close few doors on your way there , as i see a lot lot lot of builds killed with these changes.

See you all in SOA next week.

Definitely killed the min/max game
Cool
Betamorph, brought to you by Control+V.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info