The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

"
exsea wrote:
YES and NO

on one hand it kinda pushes the clearspeed playstyle. you slow? lol enjoy getting a small portion of rewards!

on another hand if youre fast. HERES A FUCKTON OF LOOT

Areas affected by Delirium mirrors are like that, but this event doesn't have those.

The fog is permanent, so play fast or slow it'll be the same accumulation of stuff.

Personally, I think it's going to be great because the only thing I hate about Delirium is chasing the damned fog. If the fog followed map contours it wouldn't bother me as much, but when it goes straight through a wall to the left and you have to go right... well that sucks.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
MunQQ wrote:
does anyone actually like delirium?

yes
Is the delirium enabled in places like Delve and Alva temple? Like literally everywhere? That would be pretty cool.

PS. Any chance for a synthesis flaskback event in January?
Delirium sounds so damn boring, I guess I'll skip this one.
nothing for consoles...this continuous straight lack of consideration is mind-blowing.
quote from the Events announcement post:
"
Almost every campaign and endgame map area has permanent Delirium fog, ranging randomly from 1% to 100% Delirium

i love that cause i'm a slow motion dude!
i'll enjoy the buffed packs & density everywhere, coupled with a no need to zoomzoom!

looking forward early cluster jewel allocation in my leveling passive tree!

Tip: dust-off your GPU's & CPU's before the event, because those are gonna have a hard time :p
Last edited by Vermiflux on Dec 31, 2021, 2:29:37 AM
"
As a reminder, the Scourge mechanic will not be enabled during this event.

This is so dumb..... Oh well, at least I now go in to this with 0 expectations. The Delirium will, like the Atlas Invasion, also be de-looted and dumbed down as well. Can't have anything nice in this game.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Nihimoth on Apr 17, 2024, 12:15:34 AM
"
"
Vermiflux wrote:
quote from the Events announcement post:
"
Almost every campaign and endgame map area has permanent Delirium fog, ranging randomly from 1% to 100% Delirium

i love that cause i'm a slow motion dude!
i'll enjoy the buffed packs & density everywhere, coupled with a no need to zoomzoom!

Slow life brother, fuck timers.

+1
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
So, a rerun of my favourite league ever. Yeah, sure.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info