Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Options

Dark and Epic Wings Design Options

Black Feather Wings
69213.04%
Asymmetrical, Single Sided Wing
104319.66%
Three-Headed Creature (Hydra/Dragon/Cerberus)
171932.4%
Blade Wings
55010.37%
Demon Wings
4308.11%
Arms and Chains
87116.42%
Poll closed
awesome
hard to choose sometime
"
wow3vietnam wrote:
For me the idea to have wings on your back and can't fly is more like a chicken. I'm more about fancy cloak fan. :D . Unfortunate we dont have any vote option for cloak.

We don't have an option for cloaks because the community already rejected cloaks - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3180443
Why everytime only wings and wings and wings and wings and wings ..... Ehhh guys you really still have 6years and watching " Winks " ????
Due to being based and redpilled, i will vote for the least popular option
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
I could go the single sided wing if it was flowing shadow like the original post said. It could chang directions in the animation, and flow away behind when you're running. I don't love the idea of just one rando wing pointing out one side though.
Awesome!
Arms and chains pls. :)
Wings, wings and wings again.

Three-Headed Creature (Hydra/Dragon/Cerberus) - We literally already have a Hydra wings in shop now

Black Feather Wings - We already have a ton of these. Midnight Pact Wings/Sin
Wings etc

Asymmetrical, Single Sided Wing - Probably alright with potential to be decent but then again you will be paying full price for half a wing.

Blade Wings - Same tons of these. Mystery/Imperator/Primordial Dread etc

Arms and Chains - Already have similar options with Hand wings/Atlas core/Suffering cloak/Miracle wings

Demon Wings - Seriously, just go to microtransaction page and CTRL+F search
"Demon"
Can't wait to see what GGG comes up with

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info