Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Options

Dark and Epic Wings Design Options

Black Feather Wings
69213.04%
Asymmetrical, Single Sided Wing
104319.66%
Three-Headed Creature (Hydra/Dragon/Cerberus)
171932.4%
Blade Wings
55010.37%
Demon Wings
4308.11%
Arms and Chains
87116.42%
Poll closed
Create MTX for popular skills that are in different colors/themes.

For example, Ghost Flame Ice Spear would be tasty. The Ice Spear is a frost spell but but giving it a ghost flame effect entirely changes how it feels.

Thanks
Last edited by XeoTech on Dec 22, 2021, 7:24:14 PM
Voted. Somehow I feel these community design event doesn’t generate the kinda buzz that is expected. How about taking a leaf out of those community races - have some ingame event where players can align themselves to certain choices and ingame accomplishments are needed to tilt the decision to said choices?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Voted. Somehow I feel these community design event doesn’t generate the kinda buzz that is expected. How about taking a leaf out of those community races - have some ingame event where players can align themselves to certain choices and ingame accomplishments are needed to tilt the decision to said choices?

Would be cool if a reward for an event sometime was the old create your own unique....obviously it would have to be an extremely difficult event and be the reward for 1st place, but yeah.
"
starklife wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Would be cool if a reward for an event sometime was the old create your own unique....obviously it would have to be an extremely difficult event and be the reward for 1st place, but yeah.

Design a unique could be a thing. But I’m really thinking of a mass community event where everyone can put in some effort and have some of those effort at least influence a small part of the final decision. Not so much a competition with a big prize for the top spot - for which we already have plenty of such events.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
omg, nooooooo

why the ever loving EFF is "three-headed wing" winning? that's such a bad idea

I voted for the feather one, but now I wish I voted for the asym/one-winged one to help prevent 3-head from winning :'(

our only hope now is if Ziz can rig the vote... again
*Asymmetrical, Single Sided* and *Black Feather* should be a single option, that way it would win over ugly three-headed SHARK.
We need a final vote, this time only TWO options, three-headed shark vs asymmetrical wings. (Cause there was only 1 creature option but several non-creature, so votes for non-creature wings were divided between several categories.)
Creature wings getting 32.35% so far, so non-creature getting 68%.

So non-creature wings are clear winner.
I repeat: Voting should be contingent on a point pledge only refunded when you lose.

This is the illusion of democracy.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Me: Single sided wing, huh?
Brain: Seph-i-roth!

Oh... Thanks brain.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info