Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Options

Dark and Epic Wings Design Options

Black Feather Wings
69213.04%
Asymmetrical, Single Sided Wing
104319.66%
Three-Headed Creature (Hydra/Dragon/Cerberus)
171932.4%
Blade Wings
55010.37%
Demon Wings
4308.11%
Arms and Chains
87116.42%
Poll closed
single black feather wing like sephiroth

blade wings also sound cool
the single sided wing sounds dope
Voted for Asymmetrical, but really just want nice back attachments. I pretty much only use the crossbow as my back attachment.
Yeah I feel like wings are played out and mostly boring. Voted for chains and arms,but I'd rather more steampunk or cyberpunk back attachments, I like thaumaturgy combined shit and own both, but dislike the cartoony rat in a wheel on back of the wings, but still enjoy the rest of of that mtx.

Blade wings with chains would be pretty cool. I like suffering chains mtx but dislike that they come with yellow smoke enchant.
Why don't you show us some previews of the ideas instead of trying to guess how it would look?
dont let zizaram decides again please.
better modify the incinerator supporter pack, it does not correspond to its price category, too simple
For me the idea to have wings on your back and can't fly is more like a chicken. I'm more about fancy cloak fan. :D . Unfortunate we dont have any vote option for cloak.
Last edited by wow3vietnam on Dec 22, 2021, 6:00:29 PM
Where can we see the zines, please?
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
Exile009 wrote:
We might still get a Three-Headed Creature wing in future ppl. That's an idea GGG likely won't let go.

But this may very well be our only chance to get a Single Sided Wing, something there is precisely 0 of in the game at present.

Agree! the creature is coming anyway, Vote for Ol' missin-a-wing! Sounds RAD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info