Changes to Map Conversion Functionality

Standard Lives Matter!
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
You still voided an entire flashback league years ago by taking away all my perandus coins that could have been used to get that mirror - or anything really - from brodiro, but fixing this is nice I suppose.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Can now please get the option to delete remove-only stash tabs that still have content? With the new system, the remove-only tab will still have maps in it and wont get delete automatically so you still need to push your rsi if you want a tidy chest.
The converted maps would not overflow if it were not a conversion 10 x maps + 10 y maps become 20 z maps because you have removed half of the atlas. Why did you do that?
Thanks for fixing it in a timely fasion. /s

I fixed it myself already by buying a new map tab.
BEEN WAITING FOR THIS !! AWESOME JOB, GGG! U just made my entire week with this change.. =)
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
Can now please get the option to delete remove-only stash tabs that still have content? With the new system, the remove-only tab will still have maps in it and wont get delete automatically so you still need to push your rsi if you want a tidy chest.

This is my real beef here, cleaning inventory would be easier with double verify delete remove only tabs option somewhere.

Not a fan of having maps converted that aren't in a map tab, there's a reason they are there. Should've left more choice as to what is or isn't converted but better than OG mess up of system that doesn't convert when full which seem exceptionally short sighted.
"
Deratiseur wrote:
The converted maps would not overflow if it were not a conversion 10 x maps + 10 y maps become 20 z maps because you have removed half of the atlas. Why did you do that?

It happened way before that for other reasons.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Pog, this is really good
-10 points for not using the Problem/Solution format.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info