Changes to Map Conversion Functionality

Now please fix CPU load spikes.
auto convert and move of maps .. sounds like a win-win for me!
as a standard only player all i can say is FUCKING FINALY
i love you ggg
you should tell people weather or not it cancels convert if they switch to another tab or leave the UI for your tab
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Cool I just did all this yesterday from the last few leagues and noticed the problem after converting a few tabs of maps. lost quite a bit. Feels pretty terrible
"
JoeShmo wrote:
2 months to basically automate something that could have been done manually by players if allowed to. Seriously.

Don't know why it was so hard to have a remove-only map tab that let you take out maps to place into the existing map tab, ... or you know ... just let players use the maps they do have even if they aren't on the atlas; it's not as if the maps themselves have been removed from the code, and it doesn't affect league servers in the slightest if standard users are still running a map that isn't on the drop pool anymore. If you can have legacy gear, you can have legacy maps. The heck this took 2 months because someone had an existential breakdown with letting players just enjoy what they had earned.

Make map tabs have more space, like scrolling? Oooooh no! Better to wait until something catastrophically breaks and then penalize players for months with a inane "Fix". Gotta uphold the bank account at all costs ( like saying how terrible loot boxes are for players health, but still refusing to remove them because "Shareholders, right?". Uh huh.

Well, at least it's been addressed now.

You're right, you don't know.

Would be nice if everyone bitching and whining could realize that.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
about time
cool
thanks
Nice !
Bad Seed
Thank GOD. This was actually starting to anger me. I had to buy a new stash tab to circumvent the whole thing, and I was starting to think GGG wouldn't ever do anything about this issue, because "Standard players don't matter" (not GGG's words but a lot of the non-standard playing community, which is a majority of players). Glad to see GGG thinks we do matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info