First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

"
prop1701 wrote:
Any timeframe on a trading platform (not talking about an AH, but something that will make trading between players easier and more effecient)?

it looks like they want to keep it this way, gear is hard to obtain by trade and drop
since many players bored of the game already "lack of content" and what keeps them playing is to get items
"
Qraparta wrote:
I use all the graphics on max settings, 1920x1080p and still where ever this guy is it looks so much better. Is it some sort of test realm with upcoming better graphics quality or what?

Maybe just a better graphics card?

He's clearly got really good antialiasing enabled, but other than that I don't see much of a difference between that shot and how it looks on my laptop. Still wondering just where in-game it was taken, though.

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Apr 9, 2013, 5:22:14 AM
i dont know, it just looks worthless, why would you cast totem and then run around trying to hurt mobs? and btw, totems works like meat shields, wont they just die before you can do some dmg? man... we already have flame totem which is awesome fps killer. better make some cold spell to replace only good freezing pulse build...
Woolfio @YouTube
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
Draugnakh wrote:
Well... some multi target support gem on this should be fun... like beams linked to all friendly targets in the area : other players, other totems, minions...

The idea of a the beam converted in a totem support gem is also quite good.

For now it's clearly a moving build skill : cyclone, artic armor... leap slam, whirlwind blad flicker strike or shield charge ?

Not so easy to use with Lightning Warp but why not...

This totem with multistrike supported flicker strike... insane game.

What's your notion on how to use Searing Bond with Flicker Strike?

Flicker Strike will simply make it easier to hop into/behind groups of enemies so Searing Bond's beam can go through multiple enemies at once.

I think that this totem with Arctic Armor will actually make pure movement speed builds possible. Add in Whirling Blades/Leap Slam for movement, a couple of Bear/Fire Traps, Righteous Fire to activate for just a second or two while casting two of this totem, and you've effectively got a whole build there.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
"
Gieron wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
you have to kill vaal, not his buddies 8-))

r u trying to be funny or just dumb ?

you're seeing a smiley in my original post? gratulation!
"
Augustrad wrote:
"
agbudar wrote:
have any of you seen the sheer redoncilous things kripp does wiht flicker strike and multistrike?

yes, they may need to do some tweaking still i think lol :)

Ive been using weapon ele damage, melee splash, and flicker strike while in blood rage, its insanity.

I do think the risk of using the build is worth it, the high speed makes reflect death possible as well as high MP consumption.
Closed Beta Since 0.9.8
"Show me a game where it looks good please : P not real life. Alot of things don't transfer well from real life to games. Mainly spell effects seeing as they dont exist in real life." - Russell
cant wait to kill mobs by running in the circle
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
"
Dashtun wrote:
cant wait to kill mobs by running in the circle

Flicker strike or Lightning Warp, running is so 0.10.5.
running in circles is awesome!
There can only be one Oatmeal.
"
YellowMage wrote:
Dual totems? I'm disappointed that it's impossible to cross the beams. Maybe you can if there isn't any beam/totem collision. Do NOT cross the beams.

DON'T cross the streams!.....crossing the streams could be bad, Very bad...
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info