First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

The 0.10.6 patch also contains new Unique items and any bug fixes that we haven't pushed into today's 0.10.5b patch (which is still a few hours away).

We're also expecting to deploy 0.10.6 to the Alpha realm this afternoon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yes!

Searing Bond looks awesome! :- D

Keep up the good work and please don't lose sight of MELEE x RANGED balance (of course in the realm of reasonable possibilities).

>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Last edited by markus7 on Apr 8, 2013, 8:52:00 PM
Rock on!
dem warlock chains
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS.

edit: oh, just read the description. Was sort of hoping this was lasers, from me, to everyone else. But I guess that might a)make Incinerate look a bit crap and b)draw yet more cries of OMGCOPYINGD3.

Oh well. You've finally give me a reason to use totems, GGG. Thank you yet again for providing sufficient incentive for me to turn my back on everything I hold sacred (intimate melee -- you didn't earn the kill unless the blood is on your blade!) and embracing the dark side of ARPGs (turrets...).
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
:o
amazing
Finally, lasers for my frost wall shows.
I called lasers 2 days ago. T'was a joke
Last edited by ganjarak on Apr 8, 2013, 8:54:12 PM
well i have another performance update you have to do in the future

reduce the number of boddies in vaal fight, the game laags like crazy with so many boddies on the screen
-_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info