Bodies of Vaal minions = 8fps

screenshot after the "fight"
Spoiler

This is me killing vaal on mercilles. This not even half of the shit that was on the map lagging my game. In most places of the map it was lagging to like 2fps. This took me 30minutes with cleave.

TRUE HARDCORE

The issue is the reason of 8fps are the minion bodies GGG :) Other than that the ice he shoots with those bodies gives some nice slideshow effect :)

-_-
Last edited by Gieron on Apr 9, 2013, 12:48:40 AM
"
Gieron wrote:
Spoiler

This is me killing vaal on mercilles. This not even half of the shit that was on the map lagging my game. In most places of the map it was lagging to like 2fps. This took me 30minutes with cleave.

TRUE HARDCORE

The issue is the reason of 8fps are the minion bodies GGG :) Other than that the ice he shoots with those bodies gives some nice slideshow effect :)

Interesting. I just did Merci Vaal last night with almost no lag. And my current PC is not exactly top rung.

I am curious as to what your rig specs are, and if there is any possibility of there being a local or network issue that may be compounding the issue.
...narf
Well because the game Is F2P we are gonna get people here on 3 year old laptops complaining about performance.
"
Gieron wrote:
Spoiler

TRUE HARDCORE

dont think you do enough damage. if it spawned that many

and yes im lv 70 hardcore, true hardcore, so i know what it takes.
Last edited by deficateerywhere on Apr 9, 2013, 12:52:29 AM
"
Voltus5 wrote:
Well because the game Is F2P we are gonna get people here on 3 year old laptops complaining about performance.

Well its a 2yo laptop in fact ^^

And i like to add that i have everything toned down, res is 1027 x something, textures are lowered with the config file to =2, shadows and post processing off :)

The game runs fine solo most of the time, not playable in a full party but thats not the point of this thread.

-_-
Last edited by Gieron on Apr 9, 2013, 12:56:52 AM
"
dont think you do enough damage. if it spawned that many

and yes im lv 70 hardcore, true hardcore, so i know what it takes.

Are you melee tho ? i could atack him only when:

a) he spawns his mininions
b) he makes the rocks fall

i used like 30 scrolls to tp and keep my granite up for the rocks and hp to fight the minions off adding the fps lag to that it took arround half an hour

i was lvl 61, cleave 2,5k dps and dual strike 4k dps, 3k hp, 4k armour, the char over all is preety stong i dont really see how can it get stronger as a melee on thet lvl.
dual strike isnt really usable on him in those short periods of time coz the char stick to the target and its easy to get smashed
-_-
i haven't seen that many corpses at vall...must have been a fairly long fight, unfortunately the way the game works atm is to draw everything corpses, exploded corpses loot and other bits all of which can slow your PC down.
the same happens with summon skeleton and minion instability if the fight is fairly long.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
so many minion bodies? your dps sucks. thats it
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
canzpl wrote:
so many minion bodies? your dps sucks. thats it

you didnt fight vaal solo with a melee character on mercilles have you ?

as a lightning arrow marauder you can just stand and pew pew at the vacuum i know ^^ have fun with that ^^

nie wciskaj farmazonu :)
-_-
Last edited by Gieron on Apr 9, 2013, 7:08:41 AM
Leap Slam hit&run technique?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info