First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

At the GGG office:

Someone: So, what should we do about this desync issue?

Someone else: I know! Let's create a skill where the DPS depends almost entirely on your position relative to the monsters.

First Someone: Epic suggestion. This must be implemented ASAP.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I would give up weeks and weeks of new skills for a half decent trade system.
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:
I would give up weeks and weeks of new skills for a half decent trade system.

I see your weeks and raise to months.
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
YellowMage wrote:
Dual totems? I'm disappointed that it's impossible to cross the beams. Maybe you can if there isn't any beam/totem collision. Do NOT cross the beams.

DON'T cross the streams!.....crossing the streams could be bad, Very bad...

Next time someone asks "Are you a God?" YOU SAY YES!
Hey...is this thing on?
Maybe GGG should put back old auras as default,and make an option in video config to make these crappy new auras as an option not default as is now.I dont have an performant PC (C2D,9600GT),but i can handle it even with big hordes of enemies.

Those who play this game on crappy laptops(most of them) and cry here 'cause they can't play very well i say one word:gtfo.
Sorry but new auras is not good,we want old graphic auras back please!
"
santer wrote:
Maybe GGG should put back old auras as default,and make an option in video config to make these crappy new auras as an option not default as is now.I dont have an performant PC (C2D,9600GT),but i can handle it even with big hordes of enemies.

Those who play this game on crappy laptops(most of them) and cry here 'cause they can't play very well i say one word:gtfo.

they also have to filter some idiotic and repetitive posts.
Just wanted to comment that it would be fantastic if this skill could work in addition to dual totems. It could definitely have a lot of utility, as well as cool factor, this way. Or at the very least, PLEASE make a unique that allows this to be summoned in addition to two other totems that are already out there. I haven't used the skill yet myself, but I just cant foresee its damage or defense outweighing two dedicated dps totems or a dps/skelibrotem combo.
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
"
gfeldman wrote:
Just wanted to comment that it would be fantastic if this skill could work in addition to dual totems.

PLEASE make a unique that allows this to be summoned in addition to two other totems that are already out there.

It works even with Three totems.

There was a Chest added with the latest patch that added +1 Totem.

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
gfeldman wrote:
Just wanted to comment that it would be fantastic if this skill could work in addition to dual totems.

PLEASE make a unique that allows this to be summoned in addition to two other totems that are already out there.

It works even with Three totems.

There was a Chest added with the latest patch that added +1 Totem.
If there's ever a way to get four totems without cheating, you can make a fairly cool-looking pentagram :P
"
santer wrote:

I LOVE the new auras! I find them better and less intrusive than the old ones. I much prefer the new ones, even on my new alienware.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info