3.16.2 Patch Notes

can't connect after patch install. 'Failed to connect to instance'

edit: after awhile, i tried turning on vpn... it locked my account and asked me to authenticate via email unlock code and now it connects. weird
Last edited by patataz on Dec 2, 2021, 12:14:47 AM
Permanent blockades of the instances. Once again doing things wrong.
99 game crashing bugs on the wall, 99 game crashing bugs
Fix the one that lets players grind less
15323 game crashing bugs on the wall....

Have not been able to get the patch, it's likely my connection but maybe after 4 tries it would be able to connect
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
yessss that challenge boost
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Standard map stash fix when???

This is the only bug i am really unhappy about since 2013 as i only play standard league atm.

Not to mention i paid extra for the tab.

Please fix, still love Poe but come on...

Kind regards.
anyone mentioned fixing delirium maps?
"
Added another possible outcome to achieve for the Transform Items II Challenge. The number of achieved outcomes required to complete this Challenge has not changed.

So, this is changed, on the sixth week, but the crucible leveling is still flat on any map tier.
Very very well done on the timely changes and decisions making!

Both done, wasted tons of amulets to transform, but the handling of these issues are irritating again.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Is it just me on the mines in act 4 are totally inaccessible?
Whenever I try entering the mines the game crashes while it is loading the area. And I cant teleport into it because i never activated the waypoint.

Atleast I know its not m y system because i have faced absolutely no problems loading into areas in the first 3 acts. Heck even all the other maps in the act 4 are accessible and i can get in those without crashing. I am not sure if its even related to the patch but to be honest the crash happened after the patch so maybe its related? Also the game randomly crashed a few times after the update.

So now I am stuck at act 4 with nowhere to go. Since i cant enter the mines i cant do anything about the quests.
Last edited by RJRock on Dec 2, 2021, 4:02:12 AM
Two thirds of the league over still no fix to the map stash tab.I have maps in the inventory of all my characters can I play the game already?League has been ok but I would like to go back home to standard.
Last edited by JKlupper on Dec 2, 2021, 6:28:23 AM
Will console gets this patch? It would be great when a new patch deploys if you guys could post when consoles will also be getting it. I'm stuck at Transforming II and this patch could really help me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info