Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

gems in ho lets go
Last edited by xXDarkBlackXx on Dec 1, 2021, 2:35:05 PM
still waiting for the comeback of perandus
Perandus enjoyer
that's shame, I really like Navali and prophecies, tough I mostly forget about them all the time
I dont want lily
give me the blind cripple instead.

I want some diversity of seeing people and blind people in my hideout
"
Nimroth wrote:
I don't mind this for the most part, but I really don't like the logic behind removing some fated versions of uniques because they were not exciting enough, while keeping their base versions that should be even less exciting.
At that point you might as well go the route of keeping just the fated versions for all of them.

Oh well, nothing lost...
Farewell Navali, you will be missed =(
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I wish that changes like this had a poll system so we could actually see what the community thinks about such drastic deletions to the core game.

Prophecy has been something that's integral to the core game for so long that it's become second nature to a lot of people in juicing their maps, flipping for profit, or even just having a fun little lottery system. To delete such a long standing system that basically everyone interacted with to some small extent if they were going to the top tier endgame, seems about as short sighted as delirium orb map fracturing being removed as a secondary endgame.

I find this change... terrible.
Can we get a Say in this like a vote??? or we're just going to be shafted as alway's?

So when did you think this was unused or needed to be removed,. did you actually consider the juicing prop's that everyone uses like tempests and extra mobs?? Twice enchanted ??? What's going to replace this?

It's seem's to me your just getting more out of touch with your player base by the day

I hate this change,. I use props frequently on every single map i run.
Last edited by TiLung on Dec 1, 2021, 2:38:53 PM
Why don't you just change all base item into their fated version and keeping all of them in game ? It's not because some items are less exciting for you that some build are not using it.
yisssss - been waiting for this day for some time - hated navali's voice and the hole he leaves in the lore by even existing
poe media launchpad: https://pathofexile.media
character showcase: https://youtube.com/@desmosthenes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info