Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

So no more reliable way to get Frostferno? (fated version from Heatshiver)
Bye bye elemental hit builds..

At least make it a medium rare drop from estuary boss (or a similar map boss if estuary gets axed in map rotation).
For lore reasons it was too convenient to have someone who could see the future stay alive for this long. Makes sense in all possible ways.
First im left with 250k useless perandus soins i cant even vendor for wisdom scrolls, now you delete map juice prophecies, REEEEEE
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on Dec 1, 2021, 2:41:25 PM
Great Change. I love that the game has so many mechanics but it's definitely time to get rid of some of the older, boring things.
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
This is simply just poor decision making.

There are a few others leagues that are less value, and more dated than Prophecy, which is commonly used to increase monster volume and value of maps both in Leagues, and Standard. Also, worth mentioning how much a lot of people use prophecy drops to help generate currency.

Sure, there are so many unneeded prophecies in the drop pool, the better choice imo would be simply thinning down the drop pool of prophecies, not deleting them all together.

Why would you get rid of something that actually has a value through the whole game, yet keep something so utterly worthless as Talisman?

GIVE UP CHRIS, NO ONE LIKE TALISMAN, NO MATER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY TO REVIVE IT.

I thought you guys were learning?
Not my poor "effigon" sadge
wall of bramble is a perfect leveling armor for hc why are you removeing it :(
The Effigon - is build enabling unique! Don't remove it! It's endgame item for Blade Trap Replica Tempestuous Steel trapper!
DON'T REMOVE WALL OF BRAMBLES PLEASE!!!

also, a lot of people use effigon for budget options.
thanks!

lily in hideout will be very time-saving
i'll miss the oak and the pale court fight

nice jog <3
Last edited by MordeKais3r on Dec 1, 2021, 2:47:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info