Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Finally.
Putting in my request that Nevali remain as the hideout div card trader and Lilly is separate. I want to be able to ctrl-click vendors to the UI feature I want out of them.
PoE Major achievements: 8/28/2016 - I chanced a Headhunter in a 144 leather belt chancing session
Please let us keep the prophecy stuff even if theyre no longer useable.. They're apart of PoE and a fond memory... There's many things that still exist in the game, when I go back to standard and appreciate them, but they can't be used any more.

Like Cartographer Seals. I have tons of em, cant be used. but they're history.

Even if you're removing prophecies themselves, at least let us keep the silver coins?
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Why tho? I really liked prophecies... and without Twice Enchanted it's gon feel horrible. I'll miss juicing with some nice frogs too :(
I'm gunna really miss Navali! I haven't been playing long but I really enjoyed the prophecies, i'm gunna miss talking with her, her voice is so cool! I hope I can at least keep her in my hideout. ☹
:/
yeet
what happens with twice enchanted and regular "juice" prophecies? are we gonna get an alternative or is it just gone
Nice change, was probably a cool league back then but it's just outdated. Only thing that might be missed is twice enchanted but who likes lab anyway. Thanks for the clean up.
Actually kind of sad about it.
Thank you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info