Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

3.17 tane lab console fixed???
Feels weird to be back.

So... what exactly constitutes "exciting"?
Some of the removed uniques certainly look more relevant to be in that vein than others which are going to be kept.
Like, say, Effigon enabling building around blind, or Crystal Vault as an affordable option for received damage conversion. Ah, right. No one cares about affordable, I guess.

I assume you'll re-add those mechanics with new items, some day.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
This is a bad change IMO. There are far more stuff that need change or removal than Prophecy or the previously deseased Perandus. I am pretty sad seeing where the game is heading. I hope we get some banger stuff for 3.17 to compensate for the lost.
Awh geez.
I did use a handful of prophecies.
And heck sometimes the prophecy to drop an item was way cheaper than the actual item itself.

Gonna miss being able to get a 5l and 6l from these.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
First I was kinda upset about the removal but then again, with most of the prophecies being socket ones as I understand it, and the removal of sockets entirely from gear in poe2 it makes sense, right?
Thank you GGG for getting rid of this...now after you delete all prophecy's I will have 2 stash tabs empty and so now I won't have to buy anything....good things DO come to those who wait! Now I won't have to buy any new stash tabs for a long time. HAHA, joke is on you this time!
Oh, erm, „The Lost Maps“ really helped getting into the atlas. I hope you raise map drops...?
"
Bynn wrote:
Removing some cool fated uniques because a few ammount of people don't like them, got it
(edit) thank you Zapdos for your funny pms in-game, you made my afternoon <3

it's an outdated system and just like changing the atlas and the whole concept of new league mechanics then this serves to shake the game up.

it probably has nothing to do with "few people don't like what I do"
"
YersiniaD wrote:
Oh, erm, „The Lost Maps“ really helped getting into the atlas. I hope you raise map drops...?

well I gues that's partly true, but only good thing :D
Last edited by clindberg88 on Dec 13, 2021, 6:05:12 AM
"Not exciting uniques"

To quote Matt Lighty "A unique item just has to be unique"

Wall of brambles needs to stay especially given the changes to armour.
it is the only item that reflects damage in that way, literally build enabling
Why not instead just give us proper 3d art for the bramblejack/wall of brambles?

Crystal vault is a great armour piece that gives some very strong defensive layers that you simply can't get elsewhere

The oak is a competitor for many other shields when running Rf builds as it's the only shield that can give you 6% life regen as well as 150life, yes it's defenses are garbage but that's the price to pay.

Sunspite being removed will massively affect the hotheaded jewel self ignite builds that struggle seriously to get a way to self ignite otherwise.

Ezomyte hold giving stun immunity for the price of your head slot seems fair to me.

Deidbellow is the only item to give attack speed to you and allies when warcry, why remove that?

Also Panquatzlatzli is a solid item for spell builds especially with battlemage, why remove it, it's one of the more fun uniques and the upgrade to quecholli feels good, blowing up the screen with funny interactions is always a laugh.

I actually think that prophecy needs to go but I am worried you're getting rid of some of the character of the game doing it this way, not to mention some items will be harder to source and linking items until 4.0 will become even more painful(literally) than ever.
It feels like you're going to put even more pressure on the div cards to compensate and that will further dilute the already bloated div card pool.

The fated system was a good way to take pressure off the normal unique pool but judging by your latest decisions with boss loot and target farming it seems you're doing this on purpose at this point. looking at that oppressor...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info