Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Prophecy is the most non-intrusive game mechanic, why would you remove that one in particular. I understood Perandus, because the encounters are boring and shit and it brought nothing of value to the game. Prophecy has so many cool prophecies that get you excited if you get them.

You could have done a rework as a new league mechanic instead of removing it, would have been perfect for 3.17, the big expansion. I imagine that that is less work than creating a new league, because in the expansion most people care about the expansion way more than the league anyway.

This makes me sad.
are they simply removing the mechanic without replacing it with anything? I wonder how they will modify drop rates to accommodate, if at all.
How will this affect the "All Ears" achievement? Will the Navali dialogues no longer be required?
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'd much rather have Siosa Foanga in my hideout, thanks. ='[.]'=

^This
Am i the only one to find the prophecies pretty aspiring? The first prophecy to see a rain of frogs... and all of Tidal Island was overrun by them... so funny :D

I always thought of it being very cool, however i can't judge its ingame impact of it being there. So possibly you would rather rework it?
Bye bye i will never miss Prophecy
This is incredibly disapointing. While the content was old, that in no way means it was not valuable. Navali was one of our favorite characters, and it's dissapointing to see outright removal is better than incorperation into something bigger. A complete shame.
What would also be helpful is an NPC for Hideout that you can obtain / upgrade currency instead of constantly having to go to town to do it

Perhaps make Navali a shop assistant or something?
Last edited by Eag1e on Jan 26, 2022, 7:03:21 AM
As a serious collector of prophecies, I wanna know what you are going to reimburse me for this! I have prophecies valued in exalted orbs. I don't just have your run of the mill quantity of prophecies collected. I have 50 + tabs of them collected. You are going to take all my work, time, and effort away in a blink of an eye. I expect to be compensated for something like this. I have collected prophecies since they came out as well as divination cards which I have millions. This is not a way you should treat your community. My stream just the other day showed how many pages beyond pages of prophecies I have saved.
Will dreadbeak be removed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info