15 Year Anniversary Sale

thumbs up for you guys!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 25, 2021, 9:23:52 PM
Happy birthday GGG. I can finally afford a portal :3
dont need more mtx, game is unplayable, no response in tech support and bug forums
Didn't know the game was that old. I've only been playing for half of that.
So 1.3.x was already 8 years old?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
What a crock, this isn't a massive sale, and a far cry from something like a 15 year anniversary. Everything is the same price, or you made a 320 armor set 315 ... ooh boy!

And considering you always botch the discount listed, and now you've removed the the specials, it makes it look like all of the stuff listed is discounted, when you can't tell between new, old, or actually discounted because they will always say something like ( you saved X ) on things like sets, regardless of sale or actual savings.

This is just a ploy to get sales, plain and simple. That's scummy and disappointing coming from the first paragraph about how happy you are about how things have gone.

I might as well be at a Starbucks and see "Up to 90% off Black Friday sale" all over the place ... while being charged the same price for an absurdly priced coffee. What an appalling company you guys have become.
Hope we will be able to buy the supporter packs of the past :D
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
GG GGG :)))))))))))))
Happy Anniversary GGG :D
I wish I spent the extra $5 to get a rhoa pet way back when.
Extremely disappointed with the sale. Was expecting a 50% or more off everything like previous years.

All the things I want are around 10% off. I buy things when they are at least 50% off.

Guess I am passing on this "massive" sale.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info