15 Year Anniversary Sale

"
JohnnyMak wrote:
A way to sort the shop categories by price and/or most discounted should probably be implemented. It's practically impossible to look through everything and parse. I just bought the one thing I knew I wanted and gave up digging even though I have plenty of points to use.

And for it to show the discount percentage as well. I was asking for these as soon as the shop was introduced, Still waiting...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
to be honest.. i feel pretty bad for how much ive paid for these MTX over the years and now i see them on like a 70 points set kind of sale..

makes me reconsider my approach toward GGG and spending on MTX ..
i wont buy MTX anymore only wait for 80-90% sale and get them
10% off for 98% of things, geez tnx, have to tell every1 about this amazing deal
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys keep it up hundred years!
Is this sale worth it?

I think the last stash tabs sale got much more discount than this.

I mean, for example, metamorph stash was 30 before during stash tabs week.

It's 36 for this sale.

I want to buy the despair herald but I'm not sure if the price point for this sale worth it or should I just wait for skills sale week.
GZGGG!
"
caprisolle wrote:
Is this sale worth it?

I think the last stash tabs sale got much more discount than this.

I mean, for example, metamorph stash was 30 before during stash tabs week.

It's 36 for this sale.

I want to buy the despair herald but I'm not sure if the price point for this sale worth it or should I just wait for skills sale week.

worth only for some old mtx's

for the rest it's a scam
Congrats GGG, I stopped playing for a lot of years after the loot boxes came out. With the loot boxes MTX's went from: "extra fluff you get for supporting the game', to: "Visual essentials to enrich the experience"

I love all the new game features upon my return, so I gave some more support. However from a returnee en beta supporter the following things are lacking:

- New Features: Proper explanation of new features, cohesion of all these features.

- Visual clutter: Entering towns is a carnaval, but seeing that the alternative is: people running in a white shirt with a thurd on their head. I prefer seeing a carnaval. MTX's are really essential to have you game look nice, while playing. In this regard beta probably had a better visual cohesion (15 years ago, really???)

- Visual disparity: Either implement the good resolution everywhere or downgrade some stuff. This goes for all MTX's, but above all else the new content. I love the new dialogue windows, but why do we have two flavours in this game? I wish all the old dialogue was given an upgrade. Also in act2 Sarn I got this nice NPC crew which show up in the map and we explode stuff up (I like it). In town this crew and their assets live in/ on higher resolution realm than the rest of the characters. It makes the other NPC's and town asset look bad.

I the in between years I played games as divinity os2, grim dawn etc. Getting back to PoE, visually it is quite a disappointment, compared to other games.

"
caprisolle wrote:
Is this sale worth it?

The discounts are all over the place. You don't want to grab any discount lower than 36%. Unfortunately some pages show old & new price, while some other pages show new price & discount. You are forced to check manually, so only check your wishlist and if the discount is above 36%.

36% discounts are for: I like to play with this visual style now or soon.

Anything you fancy and is discounted above 60% is a good one. Discounts above 60% are quite rare (many years ago) and this looks to still be true, but I haven't played the game for several years.

60% discounts & more are for: "I like to use this in the future, I better get this now"

Anything else, don't spend avoid disappointment.

Unfortunately some of the die-hard fans of this game, still defend and allow GGG to believe that the visual experience is something you should buy into. What standard is acceptable "for free" and what is a reasonable standard to get "a nice visual experience?" The visual experience has always been part of the total package of a game.

MTX prices are too high, if they are a must have opt-in for a core visual experience (considering most visuals on unique items and build enabling armour, it really is). But this change has been overdue for 8 years. They are too flashy, also 8 years. Resolutions of assets are all over the place. There were like 2 good moments in the past, when I played a shit-ton, to overhaul the system (about the time you added the skin transfer MTX which was one of the fixes to the trouble, but than you decided to increase clutter).

Really missed opportunities. PoE visuals really trigger my OCD, did not know I had it. Make PoE great again ;) (Love the features <3)

Now do it like grim dawn. Invest in QoL. They focus on a follow up too, but that game after prime is still being polished.)

Last edited by Ozgwald on Nov 26, 2021, 9:29:08 AM
When will you be re-releasing the old lootboxes from previous league?
Happy anniversary ! Weta army 1 pt. Thx
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info