15 Year Anniversary Sale

If the game was not in such horrible state i'd totally spend poits. Barely played this league. Did campaign and like 5 maps... League before this played quite bit more. But also didn't spend any money. That says a lot because am a sucker for microtrasactions and aesthetics. This game will probably never realy change. It one big illusion.
Happy anniversary! widepeepoHappy
Congrats on 15 years. Lets look forward to the next decade :)
"
cjbLazin wrote:
Happy anniversary ! Weta army 1 pt. Thx

This is the way 0/
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Happy Birthday!

Lets got shopping 🎁 ❤
Hideout Music Player never on discount. Please :(
Happy anniversary GGG. Path of Exile is very dear to me, one of those rare games where you get to say "Yes, this was made precisely to me to cater to my exact tastes". I look forward to another fifteen years of dying stupidly due to overconfidence.

Here's to you!
Every death brings me life.

Maybe now we should finally think about bug fixes and not about how to continue to pull money out of our pockets, just an incentive;)
Eggcellent
Last edited by Angg0 on Nov 26, 2021, 3:28:45 AM
"
Rekill wrote:
If the game was not in such horrible state i'd totally spend poits. Barely played this league. Did campaign and like 5 maps... League before this played quite bit more. But also didn't spend any money. That says a lot because am a sucker for microtrasactions and aesthetics. This game will probably never realy change. It one big illusion.
AGREE AND TOTAL SHIT FOR LOOT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info