Happy 15th GGG
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
"
thaidl123 wrote:
Why i cant buy item from web shop :(

Same.

"Failure to buy".

Trying to buy the usual Weta Pet, but it doesn't seem to be working.

And I cannot see the SPECIALS menu either; it just takes me to the main shop menu.

You should be able to purchase the Weta Pet now!

The Specials section has been disabled on the website, but is still viewable in the client :)
15 years. Man I feel old now. Thanks =D
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
A way to sort the shop categories by price and/or most discounted should probably be implemented. It's practically impossible to look through everything and parse. I just bought the one thing I knew I wanted and gave up digging even though I have plenty of points to use.
I would like to see a search option added to the website for MTX.
"
JohnnyMak wrote:
A way to sort the shop categories by price and/or most discounted should probably be implemented. It's practically impossible to look through everything and parse. I just bought the one thing I knew I wanted and gave up digging even though I have plenty of points to use.

This many, many, many times, please
Last edited by Ianpact on Nov 25, 2021, 8:46:07 PM
price change ?
i see
Skin Transfer 3p now 5p
Celestial Nebula Hideout 150p now181 p

i see Mystery Box Bundle discount now no discount ?
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
"
thaidl123 wrote:
Why i cant buy item from web shop :(

Same.

"Failure to buy".

Trying to buy the usual Weta Pet, but it doesn't seem to be working.

And I cannot see the SPECIALS menu either; it just takes me to the main shop menu.

You should be able to purchase the Weta Pet now!

The Specials section has been disabled on the website, but is still viewable in the client :)

I would like to direct to the request made above this post for search and organization options. 😁
Pog!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

it's been a pleasure playing your game for all those years, hope there's lots more to come, thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info