[NEW 3.17 UPDATE] Jugg Accuracy Stack Wander (kb/ps) kill everything quickly

QUOTE FROM PAGE 3 ABOUT 3.17 CHANGES:

"
HI EVERYONE!

I havent been very active this league and for that i apologize. I'm finally getting some time to sit down and play the league though, and of course we got some big changes for the build :D

I'm currently leveling and getting the gear together for an even tankier version with lots more dps.

*The big question though: Berserker with Undeniable Jewels, or Juggernaut with aspect of carnage or blitz jewels.

I'm actually kind of leaning towards Juggernaut still with Blitz jewels. The reasoning behind it is that I find there isnt much difference between say, 60million dps and a 40-50 million dps; BUT, the difference between jug and zerker in terms of defense should be quite substantial.

The other change I'm going to be making is that the combination of Aegis Aurora, Determination, Glancing Blows, and Tempest shield is simply WAY too good to be passing up. This combination is especially good during Sim
clears, which was pretty much the only thing the build wasn't good for.

Anyway, I'll be updating the thread regularly and answering questions as I go. In case anyones been wondering, 3.17 changes are very very good for us :)

*Just wanted to clarify, by the new jewels I'm talking about forbidden flame and forbidden flesh jewels which let you have one more ascendency notable from any of the three ascendency classes of your base class. So in our case, base class is maurader, so that means we can have another ascendancy, even from zerker and chief. I honestly can't think of a build that gets more use out of these new jewels. Truly insane for us!

I REALLY HATE HOW THE FORMATTING HAS TURNED OUT. IT READS MORE LIKEN A PSYCHO ON A CRAZY RANT THEN IT DOES A BUILD GUIDE. FOR 3.17 I'VE BEEN WORKING ON A NEW UPDATED FORMAT. YOU CAN STILL FIND EVERYTHING FROM THE OLD THREAD IN THE SPOILERS BELOW. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

************************ YOU MAY HEAR ME SAY THIS A LOT, BUT THE BEST WAY TO GET A HOLD OF ME IS IN GAME. MY CHARACTER THIS LEAGUE IS @DBK_JUGGZERKIN OR YOU CAN ALWAYS CONTACT ME @DBK. I LOVE WANDERS, AND I LOVE TALKING ABOUT THEM. YOU WILL NOT BE BOTHERING ME I PROMISE. QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS, FIXES, IDEAS, ETC... ALL ARE WELCOME ******************************************************

SECTION ONE

I. Why Wander? What makes Accuracy Stacking good?

"Wanders" have been around since the very beginning and they have always been strong and popular because of their ability to do all content without switching gear. Furthermore, they start with some of the highest base crit chance and attacks per second that you can find in the game. They also have many unique ways of increasing damage, such as Crown of Eyes (or Wand Mastery on the Tree), which turns increased spell damage, into generic increased attack damage. Their damage also scales incredibly well with additional projectiles thanks to the barrage support. Typically, some of POE's most powerful skill gems are projectile based. More specifically, ones where any additional projectiles you add can all hit the same target.

ii. What makes Accuracy Stacking good?
Accuracy stacking is extremely strong because we are able to get everything we need in terms of damage, simply from Accuracy. For example, A Jugg with 60k Accuracy will get the following stats:
Boots: 300 - 1800 Lightning damage to attacks
Gloves: 600% increased critical strike chance (plus assassins mark)
Helm: 300% increased projectile attack damage
Undeniable Juggernaut Ascendency Node: 400% increased attack speed
Amulet: Because of the massive amount of crit chance from our gloves, we're able to use Marylene's Amulet which gives a whoping 240% crit multiplier and still retain max crit despite the less crit chance.
As you can see, these numbers are VERY strong, and they don't include all the increased damage, multiplier, attack speed, crit chance, and lightning damage we get from a ton of other sources.

SECTION TWO:

Pros and Cons of build

PROS:
Incredibly efficient and fast clear speed: Kinetic Blast is still one of the best no doubt, combine that with incredibly fast attack rate (now insanely fast attack rate with blitz) and shield charge, and you got yourself one hell of a map clearer.
Much Tankier then usual Wander builds: This Wander is blanketed in layers of defense. Large chunk of armour thanks to determination and Juggernaut Ascendency; combined with 100% spell suppression so that we now have mitigation, at least some, from just about everything. Unstoppable is still one of the best defences in the game. It provides immunity to chill, stun, petrify... basically everything that slows you down or outright stops you in your tracks (although ive heard theres some new debuffs this league that penetrate the node).
Lots of Cheap Uniques: build uses cheap uniques that are simply amazing for us, oskarms, obscurantis, marylenes, and darkness enthroned.

CONS:
Requires a few Synthesized Bases if you plan on reaching the builds full potential. These are almost impossible to find yourself and require you to just scour trade site constantly. Plus a lot of times they still need to be crafted.
"Two button playstyle" This has never bothered me but apparently it is a thing. This build has two attacks, Kinetic Blast for clearing, and Power Siphon for single target. You don't need to swap anything around, but there are two buttons to press, yes.
Life build so you cant expect 10k es.
Usually have to craft quite a bit of your own gear.

SECTION THREE: POBS

i. Budget and low level POB:

https://pastebin.com/73JwCyvp

Major differences is just less points, no ascendency jewels yet, Brass Dome instead of rare chest, and just a rare shield with big life, res, spell suppression, until you replace it later on with Aegis.
Auras: It's a pretty good idea to run Wrath instead of determination when you're just starting out and don't have much accuracy yet. I'd probably switch to determination right around the time that Marylene's starts to become effective, or about the time you hit red maps.
As far as the tree goes, obviously the last bit is going to be grabbing glancing blows and equipping aegis, etc.

*****NEW FINAL? UPDATE: 3/9*****
***NEW UPDATE 2/22***
END GAME level 90-95 POB:

https://pastebin.com/irvfWHXL

*****Whats new in the March 9th update? So hopefully this will be my final one, I want to apologize as I just now realized there was some serious issues with the older pob in this section. I'm mainly talking about Transcendent Spirit + Brutal Restrain Combo in the center. As you may or may not be able to tell, I've added a second Transcendent Spirit, and changed up the pathing. I also dropped Charisma annoint since we no longer need tempest shield, but feel free to keep it if you like it, or run herald of thunder or ice.

SPELL SUPPRESSION is based on your gear! theres plenty of ways to pick up a little here and there so make sure you have 100% at all times.

Honestly, I'm not even exactly sure why, but this version feels MUCH MUCH better then any previous, especially in the single target. Perhaps I just needed that little bit more accuracy to boost everything up. I appreciate your feedback here too.*****

https://pastebin.com/6VfMt8K8----------------->This is referring to an older setup, please see above for updated version.

***Okay, after finally getting my character leveled up, geared, and some time for testing, I'm now going to call this version essentially the NOT end game setup (older setup). There will be a setup beyond this, but just know that this is where almost everyone will stop at. The main question was whether or not aegis aurora + determination + glancing blows was a viable and strong option for the build. After testing... I'm going to say yes... but only at insane levels of gear. So whats better then?

I strongly recommend just getting yourself a nice evasion shield with big life, big accuracy, fill in any resistance gaps, and possibly some spell suppression if you need (if you dont double damage is good here). This is just going to make everything WAY easier and going to make hitting 100% spell suppression a real breeze with the rest of the passives on the tree. Now, you can also drop Tempest shield if you choose, which means you'll have a free annoint on the amulet, or you could just replace tempest with say, herald of thunder.

The bottom line is Aegis + Glancing requires a lot more points that we simply dont have. Aegis also means a drop in accuracy, and its almost impossible to max out block and spell block. If you really want to use aegis + block, go to the lvl 100 POB below.

ii. Level 98-100 POB for the 1%

https://pastebin.com/ja6223B8 *

Please see the min-maxing section below for information on why we use X, and any alternative gearing ideas or testing ive done.
*Disclaimer: PLEASE remember that this is a theoretical version created in Path of Building, it is not a real character. Therefore, you should not be competeting with the DPS in any way. I can't tell you how many whisperes I get about why your dps isnt as good, its because these items don't even exist. However, feel free to pm or whisper me anytime with questions like "hey is there any spot you can see where i can gain some cheap dps?" Or im struggling to kill Sirus, or which item slot would you upgrade first with 2 exalt budget, etc etc etc
It's also possible I made mistakes, if you see any, PLEASE pm or whisper me and ill try to fix it as soon as possible.

iii. Min-maxing
a) LEECH: So we have a few options for leech. The easiest option is going to be Life leech through the use of our Large Jewel Cluster, in this case you want "Feed the Fury." Also, make sure that it is one of the first two notables that you can grab, the other one being Martial Prowess. As for mana leech, the easiest way is spending one point near the bottom in the ranger section. Part of the "Essence Sap" cluster. Other options would be using a second Large Cluster with Fuel the Fight this time. You can also get Lightning damage leeched as life on your gear in various places. If you do, remember to then get a Large Cluster with Fuel the Fight socketed in the top. There's also a Wand Mastery that gives both life and mana leech, ths can be a decent temporary solution that you should plan on fixing later. Lastly, "Clever THief" will give you both life and mana leech for 2 points. Again not a bad temporary solution but should be respecced later.

b) INTELLIGENCE REQUIREMENT: a lot of people have been asking about this online. So in order to be able to equip the Imbued Wand were going to need some intelligence. Now the EASIEST way is to get one of your Split Personalities with Intelligence on it, (so you want +accuracy and +intelligence). Otherwise just try to get it where you can on any of your rare equipment and/or cluster jewels. Another great option, and possibly the best option, is bench crafted or veiled critical strike chance on your wand as it now adds 25-28 strength + intelligence.

SECTION FOUR:
Synthesis Base Items

SECTION FIVE:
Crafting Guides

SECTION SIX:
Final Thoughts and contact information

Please keep in mind that the above shows ideal items and tree. This does not in anyway mean that you need to copy it exactly. There's tons of room for individuality in the build.
Things to keep in mind:
-I would save aegis aurora / glancing blows / and max block for towards the very end.

OLD 3.16 NUMBERS BELOW
Spoiler
FOR ANYONE JUST BROWSNG LOOKING FOR A NEW BUILD HERE's KINDA WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
DPS Single Target: 10-30mil Power Siphon Barrage (with the middle being the average, ~20mil shaper dps)
Clear: Kinetic Blast: shouldn't have to say anymore, but expect 2-4mil shaper dps with about 9 or 10 attacks per second. The latter makes us extremely fast shield charge
Defensive: 20-30k Armour Rating, ~10k Evasion, 100% Spell Suppression, 2-4k life recovery a second (combination of leech and life gain on hit), Max Attack Block, 30-50% spell block. And of course were a jugg, so immune to just about everything.
Life: 5-6k life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey what's up! If you are familiar at all with the Accuracy Stacking Jugg build thats been around the past 3 or 4 leagues then this guide wont be too much different from what you already know. The norm up until now has been either dual claws or bows, but I think the build really suits a wander the best.

Wanders always been my favorite build and I've played at least one every league for the past 12 or so leagues. I am now confident enough to say that this build is at the very least on par with the current Int Stack Wander that you see all the time. The only difference, is this jugg/life/accuracy version is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. I will say though the Int Stacking has a significantly higher ceiling, there simply is no denying that.

The build did get somewhat ninja nerfed between 3.15 -> 3.16, mainly the amount of accuracy we can get, which translates to our damage. That being said we have a lot new defensive options available which i think more than make up for this loss. This build is extremely good and can take you through any part of the game for relatively cheap budget.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROS AND CONS
PROS:
Incredibly efficient and fast clear speed: Kinetic Blast is still one of the best no doubt, combine that with incredibly fast attack rate (about 9 times a second) and shield charge, and you got yourself one hell of a map clearer.
Much Tankier then usual Wander builds: You can expect something like 25k armour rating, 10k evasion, 100% spell suppression (extremely good), 5k - 6k life, and anywhere from 3k to 5k life recovery per second (from combined life on hit and life leech). NOW HAS MAX BLOCK and of course your a jugg so immune to all slows.
Lots of Cheap Uniques: build uses cheap uniques that are simply amazing for us, oskarms, obscurantis, marylenes, and darkness enthroned.

Cons:
Some of what we are going to be doing is stacking as much accuracy as humanly possible, and to properly min-max, one must gather a few Synthesized Rare Bases (mainly wand, and rings, plus shield if you wish). These are very hard to find yourself and require you to just scour trade site constantly.
Life build so you cant expect 10k es.
Usually have to craft quite a bit of your own gear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW MUCH DOES THIS BUILD COST? : Should be about 10-30exalts for a budget character, and 30+ for the "end game" ideal set up.

SECTION ON HOW TO PROPERLY BUDGET YOUR WANDER, CURRENCY NEEDED, ITEMS NEEDED, ETC. FROM THE FILTHY CASUAL BROKEASS TO THE TOP 1%

League Starts, Extremely tight budgets, and minimum amount needed to start wanding

Obviously, its not terribly easy to estimate a specific amount of currency youre going to need for the build as prices fluctuate, but here's my best attempt. Below is some tips and tricks for those on an extremely tight budget, are just starting out, or perhaps ssf.

First a tip, and you'll hear this a lot through out the thread:
YOU DO NOT NEED SYNTHESIZED ITEMS LIKE THE ONES YOU SEE IN MY END GAME POB. IN FACT YOU DON"T NEED SYNTHESIZED ITEMS WHAT SO EVER!!!

The above is especially true if youre on any kind of budget or time restraint, as they can take a long time to find on trade.

That being said let's breakdown the cost and mandatory items of a budget build:

WORK IN PROGRESS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Best estimate for how much you want to start out? I believe you can get going with just 10exalts. But its going to lack a lot of damage, i mean a lot. But for a starter or just white/yellow maps, its MORE than adequate and can easily get you to reds.
This price point is going to most likely have: ZERO synthesized items, Brass Dome Chest, No alternate quality gmes, and just one cluster jewel with 2 split personalities at the top. Rings youre just going to use regular old two-stones, or any resist ring. You want Life, both accuracy rolls (flat and global accuracy%) at least t2, and hopefully 1 res with room to craft -mana costs or EDWA in an open prefix slot. You should be able to afford a helmet with a lab enchant, either 150% increased effect of ice golem or +2 power siphon projectiles. No Watchers eye either.
BRASS DOME UNIQUE CHEST This is your replacement until you can afford to craft a rare astral, explanation and guide how to, down below. buy one that has +5% max all res, this is a must !!! then look for high armour, preferably above 4k. To link the chest use the krangle method everyone has been doing... First 6socket it (cheapest is buy a 6socket harvest craft), Next 5link (same thing, buy harvest craft), COLOR YOUR CHEST, then use the 30% quality BEAST CRAFT that will also corrupt your chest. Now finish off with tainted fusings.
You can easily do all this for 1 exalted.

tl;dr 10 EXALTEDS IS THE MINIMUM AMOUNT YOU CAN START TO PLAY THIS BUILD WITH

THE END GAME POB

Please note that this is considered an END GAME setup. What that means is a lot of the mods are not a Requirement. I will be put what is mandaatory for the build down lower, so if youre just starting out you may want to skip this to later, but this will give the best overall outline to what you should be aiming towards.

USE LINK BELOW IN POB

https://pastebin.com/AqTtkFnQ

HOW TO OBTAIN THEN CRAFT THE REQUIRED RARES
REFER TO THIS SECTION TO LEARN HOW TO OBTAIN AND CRAFT THE PESKY RARES (Wamd, Rings, and Shield!)

CRAFTING YOUR DREAM WAND

So lets start with wand.
#1 rule of ANY wander build, it MUST ALWAYS BE AN IMBUED WAND, no matter what. (if youre curious its because of the attacks per second).
#2 Hopefully you can find some accuracy implicit synthesized wands for sale
--------------------------------------------------------
Here is a pathofexile.com/trade bookmark that can hopefully help you find a wand, notice how im searching for implicits, and count 1: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/oj7R7PYIl
---------------------------------------------------------
Once you have obtained your Imbued Wand Synthesized Base, it's time to get crafting! But first, Stock up on as many Deafening Essence of Doubts that you can reasonably afford (should be 1-2c each, these give t1 accuracy on a wand).
Once you got a decent supply, start slamming those essence! What you are looking for is GOOD SUFFIXES over anything else. These could be: Increased Critical Strike Chance, +% Critical Strike Multiplier, Increased Attack Speed, Increased Global Accuracy Rating.
Hopefully you were able to roll two of the above Suffixes onto your wand in addition too the t1 accuracy rating that the essence guaranteed. You should have 3 suffix at this point, now you need to bench craft Suffixes cannot be changed, using your crafting bencch in hideout. After you double check that you have SUFFIX CANNOT BE CHANGED, you use a veiled chaos orb. This will give you a veiled prefix, and possibly another 1 or 2 prefixes, ideally just 1 though. Before you unveil, bench craft "Attacks with this weapon penetrate x% CHAOS RESISTANCE" Just do the cheapest option of that craft because we simply are using it to block. Now that you've crafted that, unveil the prefix, and you should have the option of "Attacks with this weapon penetrate 14-16% ELEMENTAL DAMAGE" if you didnt get this, you'll have to start this step over, but i think its guaranteed.
And finally, bench craft "x% of lightning damage added as extra chaos damage" You may still have an open prefix here, feel free to exalt slam if you want.
DONT FORGET TO GET THE HARVEST ENCHANTMENT THAT TURNS QUALITY ON A WEAPON INTO ACCURACY %! THIS MOD IS GOOD ENOUGH THAT IT IS TOTALLY WORTH 30% QUALITY YOUR WAND.
--------------------------------------------------------
Here's what a finished wand may look like

Can you guess which mod was the exalt slam :<

CRAFTING YOUR GUCCI CHEST

Warning: you can expect your astral to cost anywhere from ~10ex - 20ex on average, however the maximum price is endless as ill explain later.

So if you are on any kind of restricted budget, I'd highly suggest a Brass Dome Unique Chest. Using the current tainted fusing method you can obtain a 6link with +5% maximum all res (dont use one with lower then 5) for approximately 1 Exalt. A killer deal, but nothing compared to the Gucci Chest :D

As you might of noticed, the main thing that makes the rare Astral Plate such a good chest is an Elevated mod that gives +1 gem levels and +10% QUALITY of supported gems. The quality is the important part. at 20% quality, Divergent Additional Accuracy Gem gives 4% increased damage per 1000 accuracy. By adding another 10% quality that number jumps to 6% inc dmg per 1k acc. Thus, anyone with 60k accuracy will be getting 120% increased damage just from the one mod and not including the gem levels. Hows that for a chest? :P

Step One: Elevating
Your best bet for elevating is going to pick an Elder or Redeemer item that has our mod (+1 level to socketed support gems, as well as a second influenced mod. The second mod ideally should be something that if elevated you can sell quickly and hopefully for a profit. Mods I usually like are: Aura Effect, Frenzy on hit, Spell Crit, or Attack Crit*** MAKE SURE THESE ARE T1 mods!

Step Two: Awakening
Once you have successfully elevated your +1 level to socketed support gems (should now also give +10% quality to socketed gems). The next step is choosing your second prefix. Make sure you take notice if you Elevated a Reedemer or Elder Mod, both will work fine. Really the only rule for the next mod is it HAS TO BE A PREFIX, and, if you did NOT elevate an Elder mod, then youre going to want an influence that can roll Attack Crit for later. Some possible good mods here are: Increased maximum life %, additional curse (hunter), and potentially nearby enemies are blinded or physical damage taken as x% elemental (ex: 15% of physical damage taken as cold damage). I think I would highly suggest the first two, as those are going to provide the best benefit. So 9-12% increased maximum life, or additional curse. These are both Hunters mods or Elder mod. Again double check to make sure they are T1.

Now you're free to use an awakener orb with this new mod and the mod you elevated before. Make sure to employ any superstitions and/or increased good luck that you may be aware of. This part is some serious RNG and can make or break your chest.

STEP THREE: Living with your new mods.
They could be bad, they could be good, but they are your mods whether you like it or not. The final step is going to be adding attack crit chance suffix, and potentially the most evil npc in the game AISLING.

To add the crit chance youre going to use "prefixes cannot be changed" then you want to use the harvest craft "Reforge attack modifiers." Make sure its attack and not crit as crit has the potential to roll spell crit. You're Guaranteed to hit your crit chance mod, but theres no guarantee its t1. If you have the money, repeat this step until T1.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS ONE PLAYERS ACCOUNT OF AN EVIL BITCH OF AN NPC THAT TERRORIZES THE SERVERS. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO READ ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE OF A PLAYER WHO PLUMMETED TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL AND SPENT 11 DAYS AND NIGHTS ONLY TO FINALLY IMERGE COMPLETELY DEFEATED AND FILLED WITH RAGE, then please kindly skip this next part, it probably wont help you craft a chest at all, thank you.
FINAL STEP FOR THE RICH, and/or THOSE WHO LOVE POSSIBLE RNG SUICIDE:
Aisling is the bane to my existence, I could go on and on about how the current Aisling system is the absolute worst crafting experience possible, but I already have, many times and its gotten me no where :). That being said, she still is extremely strong in regards to the way things are crafting these days.

HOW TO AND WHEN TO AISLING. Basically, you want to aisling after you already have finish your 3 prefixes or suffixes depending on the item, then you have chosen 1 guaranteed mod by using the prefix/suffix cannot be changed, followed by the reforge x harvest mod. In our case, you should have finished the prefixes, and crafted on 1.1-1.5% attack critical strike chance by using the method just above. Now what you are going to do is craft "Prefix Cannot be Changed" once more, then either use your own, or buy a T4 Aisling from someone.

You have now reached "The Aisling Coin Flip." How it works is there's (supposedly) a 50/50 Chance that Aisling will either Taketh Awayeth the "Prefix Cannot be Changed" mod that you just crafted (YAY YOU WIN); Or, she taketh awayeth the attack critical strike chance (Boooooo). If she does the latter, and in my experiences she most definitely took the latter, you now have the complete JOY of repeating the previous step above to re-instate your 1.1-1.5% Attack Critical Strike Suffix. Once you've done that, congradualations! You made it back to the coin flip! Now repeat again and again until your sanity is just as lost as the wealth you once had. Do this until she finally takes away the correct mod and leaves the right one. Now you have an unveiled mod, make sure to block something you dont want before unveiling, then once you unveil pick one of the three that you want, then you can finally finish this damn Gucci Chest by crafting the final Suffix. Phew, what a fun step, huh? huh? huh?

But wait, theres even MORE potential for fun!!! Lets examine the cost of the Aisling Coinflip.

So you got your 1 suffix already that you got through harvest reforge...
2 Exalt to your crafting bench for "Prefix Cannot be changed"
Another likely 2-4 Exalt to pay someone for their Aisling T4.
Woopsies !!! She accidentally removed the wrong one...
The good news is "prefix cannot be changed" is still on here since she failed to remove it, so head straight back to harvest and.... Reforge Attack...
Darn, you hit t2 this time, np do it again...
2 Exalt for Prefix Cannot be Changed and now Reforge Attack....
Hey you got it ! But shit, you got the super rare harvest craft that sometimes adds 3 suffixes instead of just the 1! You could gamble here on completely destroying your chest with an anul.... but youve come this far, ill just play it safe!
1 Exalt for "Reforge Rare keeping all prefix mods" from harvest
2 Exalt for Prefix Cannot be changed
Go grab another Reforge Attack and.... OKAY YOU DID IT, YOURE BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE! So that 1 little Aisling coin flip ended up costing you 7 exalts, not too shabby, but you are a god damn pro and its time to finish this bitch!
2 Exalts Prefix Cannot be Changed
2-4 Exalts for T4 Aisling from someone.... you put your lucky socks on, you put your lucky song on, and you pray to the Chris Wilson Shrine you've constructed in your closet. The guy opens up a trade and hands you back your... Your hands move on their own... straight to ALT F4 because they were able to process what your brain and your eyes cannot... YOU LOST THE COIN FLIP AGAIN!
But you are a pro damnit! youre in so deep already! you must finish this chest!!!...
Back to harvest, reforge attack, t2 Crit, FUCK!...
okay i think you get the idea ...
Except maybe you dont, if you want to know my struggle, read this entire thing 11 TIMES, 11 TIMES IN A ROW I LOST THE COIN FLIP. NOT A SINGLE TIME DID IT EVER GO BACK IN ONE SIMPLE REFORGE. I HATE YOU AISLING, I HATE YOU!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL PRODUCT:
Anywho, if youre anyone like me, your chest should now look like:

As you can see, t2 crit, no third mod. I've yet to beat the final boss aisling, but she can kick rocks for all I care.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GUCCI CHEST

I'll probably break down the POB piece by piece a little bit later, but for now im running low on time.

PLEASE POST ANY QUESTIONS, GEAR HELP, PRICE CHECKS, WHATEVER... TO THIS THREAD. I LOVE DISCUSSING WANDERS AND WILL HELP ANYONE OUT AS BEST I CAN.

You can also contact me in game @dbk

Enjoy the build and happy wanding.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Mar 9, 2022, 6:50:28 PM
Last bumped on May 6, 2022, 9:46:15 AM
Hi this looks interesting! Any tips on crafting wands and so? and for the belt, is 30% accuracy enchant necessary?
"
Hi this looks interesting! Any tips on crafting wands and so? and for the belt, is 30% accuracy enchant necessary?

Hey thanks for your interest! I added a detailed section to the OP about how to craft the wand! Hopefully it makes sense, its in the spoiler. Ill be adding how to craft rings next since they are the next hardest thing probably.

If you still need any clarifications please let me know!

you absolutely DO NOT need the belt enchant. So aside from the accuracy rolls on your actual armour and weapons and jewels, everything else is just min-maxing and not required. Just trying to take it to the highest level :D
Last edited by datbabykilla on Nov 20, 2021, 4:47:33 PM
"
datbabykilla wrote:
"

Hey thanks for your interest! I added a detailed section to the OP about how to craft the wand! Hopefully it makes sense, its in the spoiler. Ill be adding how to craft rings next since they are the next hardest thing probably.

you absolutely DO NOT need the belt enchant. So aside from the accuracy rolls on your actual armour and weapons and jewels, everything else is just min-maxing and not required. Just trying to take it to the highest level :D

Thank you! :) Hopefully 90 ex budget is enough
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
datbabykilla wrote:
"

Thank you! :) Hopefully 90 ex budget is enough

90ex is more than enough my friend :D

Alright next up i think ill actually add the crafting guide for the Chest, as apart from the Wand its probably the other super important rare. Also, people tend to overprice the hell out of these so be warned.

tl;dr CRAFTING GUIDE FOR CHEST COMING UP NEXT

as always, if anyone has any requests on what I focus on next, just leave a comment here. Other than that ive been enjoying talking wanders with people and watching you all be waaaaaaay better at exalting then me.
Well i managed to craft this as first try, not sure if i should keep it and try out harvest craft for crit haha
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Nov 21, 2021, 8:48:05 AM
For bandits do you kill all or help Alira?
"

according pob - kill all

any leveling suggestions?
"
gehirnchirurg wrote:
"

according pob - kill all

any leveling suggestions?

I leveled with Hallow Palm Technique, just get life and some dex nodes and you're good to go
How much invest would you consider to enough to comfortably do shaper/elder guardian with maven and similar endgame bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info